Trip-Trail Reports & Photos Share trail reports and your digitized photos here

SE Fall Colors Run Pics & Vids Nov. 5-7!

Old 11-12-2004, 05:17 AM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ravencr
Ok, fair enough, Brett. I appreciate the kind words Stump, but almost anyone can follow the directions of a good spotter. You'll get there. It all just comes with more seat time!

Chris
Yup, and I got a good bit of that at Tellico with Paul, Mark and Brett getting me through alot of those tight spots. I wish I could make it down there to AL but there is no way possible with classes coming to a close soon, I've got to focus 100% here and now.

-Scott
(showing up at meets and being called by your SN for the first few hours sucks, I'm trying to dispell my chances)

Last edited by Stump1883; 11-12-2004 at 05:18 AM.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Stump1883
Yup, and I got a good bit of that at Tellico with Paul, Mark and Brett getting me through alot of those tight spots. I wish I could make it down there to AL but there is no way possible with classes coming to a close soon, I've got to focus 100% here and now.

-Scott
(showing up at meets and being called by your SN for the first few hours sucks, I'm trying to dispell my chances)
Scott, ask Chris about my first time-I was probably worse than you. You did really good-and sorry about that wrong trail excursion. I guess the main thing is, don't be afraid to ask for a spotter-I still rely on Chris and Marc and Paul heavily for that now.

That section right after Fains Ford where you are heavily side tilted (where Paul and I were hanging on your sliders) scared the crap out of me my first time there. It doesn't bother me now and the fact that I've now been through there about 6 times is why I drove on through w/o worry this time. I'm by far no offroad genius.
Old 11-12-2004, 05:38 PM

I agree with Brett. The second time you run a trail, the tension, anxiety, and fear is drastically reduced, since you already know you've been there once before. The more you ride those same trails, you'll begin to learn your truck's dimensions and capabilities. Then, you'll begin to increase the difficulty again.

Chris
Old 11-13-2004, 03:47 AM
Contributing Member

Talking Pics from Mikeys87

Here are some pics from Mike that his wife took of Austins group.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_59_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_60_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_61_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_62_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_63_full.jpg
Old 11-13-2004, 03:51 AM
Contributing Member

Talking More pics from Mikeys87

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_64_full.jpg
Ausin at fains ford
ausin before CV blewout
Austin after CV blew up!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_69_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...78_68_full.jpg
Old 11-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dragr1
Um, I'll run the video camera for those trails. My 5spd won't crawl like your auto!
aww common i got my 5spd up that junk but i need a new clutch after slick rock (4.10's and 35's didnt like it)
Old 11-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Contributing Member

haha,
will thats not me. There were too many white 3rd gens! Thats justin, notice the lack of a HUGE decal ? Are those pics compressed? Is there anyway I could get the full images w/o the stupid cardomain poo on them? I'll host them on the 4Roc site so you don't have to takeup space on your account.

The lack of pics is due to the lack of people with cameras... *coughJcough* jayson, and my charger disappeared so I couldn't use my hi-rez camera. Thats why... sorry. I was so pissed I didn't have mine. Oh well. The video will make up for some of that.
Old 11-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Contributing Member

Talking Oops!

Originally Posted by turboale
haha,
will thats not me. There were too many white 3rd gens! Thats justin, notice the lack of a HUGE decal ? Are those pics compressed? Is there anyway I could get the full images w/o the stupid cardomain poo on them? I'll host them on the 4Roc site so you don't have to takeup space on your account.

The lack of pics is due to the lack of people with cameras... *coughJcough* jayson, and my charger disappeared so I couldn't use my hi-rez camera. Thats why... sorry. I was so pissed I didn't have mine. Oh well. The video will make up for some of that.
Sorry about that.
Yeah I can send you a CD, or I can e-mail them to you a couple at a time.
They will probably get to you faster if I e-mail them to you.
Old 11-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Contributing Member

haha,

Just make sure there is some footage of our first night inncident, everyone will love seeing that .
Old 11-14-2004, 06:28 PM
Contributing Member

Will,
whichever you prefer, whatever is easier for you is fine with me. Did you get your memory card yet? It should be there tomorrow or the next day for sure.

Scott,
of course!
Old 11-15-2004, 06:21 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by ravencr
Where's everyone's pics and vids from the trip? Come on guys!

Chris
To busy driving and trying to avoid body damage to take pictures
I've got to finish my sliders and get them on before going again.

Slider would not have helped this http://img107.exs.cx/img107/2126/MVC-001F6.jpg
I like the sticker that covers the damage though !
Old 11-15-2004, 01:48 PM

Hey Austin, i've got alot of pics from past trips as well as tellico, if u just want me to burn u some cds to pickup when u come up in a few weeks.
Old 11-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Mikeys87
Hey Austin, i've got alot of pics from past trips as well as tellico, if u just want me to burn u some cds to pickup when u come up in a few weeks.
I think you should just urn them to CDs for him to pick up. At least that way, he will have them and be able to do what he wants to with them.
Austin; the pics Mike has are the same pics I posted ( except there are a lot more) I was just posting them for him. So, if you want he can put them on a CD and you can pic up when you come home for Thanksgiving!
Old 11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by seaflea
I think you should just urn them to CDs for him to pick up. At least that way, he will have them and be able to do what he wants to with them.
Austin; the pics Mike has are the same pics I posted ( except there are a lot more) I was just posting them for him. So, if you want he can put them on a CD and you can pic up when you come home for Thanksgiving!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm going to send you a pic for my new Avatar! I'm not too good at that stuff yet!
Old 11-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Contributing Member

Mike,
That works for me!

Will,
I'll get on it when the dinasaur finishes updating and rebooting...

Last edited by turboale; 11-15-2004 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-15-2004, 04:03 PM
Contributing Member

HaHa!
I just saw this one, I missed it the first time somehow... All I can think of is that fat joe song "lean back"

ps, will, your new avatar awaits you in your inbox

Last edited by turboale; 11-15-2004 at 04:15 PM.
Old 11-16-2004, 02:16 AM
Contributing Member

HaHa!
I just saw this one, I missed it the first time somehow... All I can think of is that fat joe song "lean back"

ps, will, your new avatar awaits you in your inbox
Yeah, I liked that image too!
Got the avatar. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2004, 05:41 AM
Contributing Member

Scott,
I need a pic of your rig so I can make you a avatar... I also need an updated mod list so I can update your 4Roc page.

YESSSSSSS! I found my battery charger for my digital... it was between my bed and bed side table :pat: I'll be ready next trip I'll be ready!

Brett,
Did you get the check? I also can make you an avatar anytime, just get me an image or even an address to an image and I can hook you up! Just let me know.

Last edited by turboale; 11-16-2004 at 05:43 AM.
Old 11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Contributing Member

Scott,
I need a pic of your rig so I can make you a avatar... I also need an updated mod list so I can update your 4Roc page.

YESSSSSSS! I found my battery charger for my digital... it was between my bed and bed side table :pat: I'll be ready next trip I'll be ready!

Brett,
Did you get the check? I also can make you an avatar anytime, just get me an image or even an address to an image and I can hook you up! Just let me know.
Yep, got the check, thanks. Send that screwdriver yet?

You going to the ride at Windrock?
Old 11-22-2004, 03:13 PM

Has anyone had time to upload any more pics from the trip?

Chris

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: SE Fall Colors Run Pics & Vids Nov. 5-7!