Florida Florida Chapter

PSE Superchargers Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 04:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PSE Superchargers Oklahoma

mdisplay.php/42-Buyer-Seller-Experiences

Beware is truly right . Wish I would have scanned the internet first . My mechanic in Florida found this guy online. What a disaster . Explained the situation what we needed done , he quotes 1399.00 over phone and we will receive back in 6-8 weeks . Haha funny guy . 6 weeks later we get call it's gonna be 3400.00 to rebuild and if I want it back within 10 days I will have to pay express fee of 400.00. Either that or they can "get two it in 6-8 weeks after waiting 6 already . Is this legal ??? My attorney says strong arm tactics are not . Anyway we call and claim we were already waiting and not paying the extra money . Ed agrees that if he gets the money wires and only wired which was a nightmare , that he will have done and shoppe in 7--10 days .we asked for a email specifically stating this as well because the guys is really shady . Well 9 days go by ask how it's coming along and if it will be shipped by Tmro to schedule car in shop to reinstall and he tells us another 2-3 weeks until he can get to it . We tell him this is unsatisfactory and bull˟˟˟˟ after he aggreed to date and was wired a lot of money , his reply was I will charge you almost 900.00 to inspect and send your supercharger back in pieces . I honestly am amazed at this person , business owner , entrepreneur . Can we say stressed out much . I am not a little person and am getting my legal team on this immediately . If anyone would like to help or jump on board I think it's time to shut this guy down . I'm not goin into details but proof is he is a chronic liar , about his work , employees , business etc etc . 2000 superchargers a year lol . 15 employees . Beware all . I will be scouring the Internet as promised . Oh and still have not received my refund . Sean is my name re is truly right . Wish I would have scanned the internet first . My mechanic in Florida found this guy online. What a disaster . Explained the situation what we needed done , he quotes 1399.00 over phone and we will receive back in 6-8 weeks . Haha funny guy . 6 weeks later we get call it's gonna be 3400.00 to rebuild and if I want it back within 10 days I will have to pay express fee of 400.00. Either that or they can "get two it in 6-8 weeks after waiting 6 already . Is this legal ??? My attorney says strong arm tactics are not . Anyway we call and claim we were already waiting and not paying the extra money . Ed agrees that if he gets the money wires and only wired which was a nightmare , that he will have done and shoppe in 7--10 days .we asked for a email specifically stating this as well because the guys is really shady . Well 9 days go by ask how it's coming along and if it will be shipped by Tmro to schedule car in shop to reinstall and he tells us another 2-3 weeks until he can get to it . We tell him this is unsatisfactory and bull˟˟˟˟ after he aggreed to date and was wired a lot of money , his reply was I will charge you almost 900.00 to inspect and send your supercharger back in pieces . I honestly am amazed at this person , business owner , entrepreneur . Can we say stressed out much . I am not a little person and am getting my legal team on this immediately . If anyone would like to help or jump on board I think it's time to shut this guy down . I'm not goin into details but proof is he is a chronic liar , about his work , employees , business etc etc . 2000 superchargers a year lol . 15 employees . Beware all . I will be scouring the Internet as promised . Oh and still have not received my refund . Do not use !!