Colorado Colorado Chapter

Where to go this weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 03:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to go this weekend?

I thought id ask in here....Im up in longmontand have a bunch of friends who want to go wheeling this weekend.Everyones rigs are stock or close to it.Theres a lifted pathfinder,lifted tacoma,my 87 truck,2 stock chevy fullsized trucks and an s10 maybe a jeep or 2...Were looking for a place that can be fun for everyone.it would be nice if there was a place that had rougher areas that the people who wanted to try something new could and if the others didnt they would be able to go around but i know thats a hard one to find.

The only thing im not all that fond of is ledges or runnin along the side of the moutain.Im still tryin to get used to the idea of being so high up in the truck now that its lifted.I there were bigger rocked areas but no cliff id be up for it but some of the other guys wont be too exited unless they can go around.

I have done bunse school road to death and most of the other trails i have been on in the past years i think are seasonal. I was going to say left hand but its supposed to be raining this weekend so slick cliff side road doesnt sound that fun after being caught up there in the snow last time i was there and sliding all over the place.

Anyideas would be great i have nothing to do friday-sunday and sunday is when everyone wants to go. A few guys want to go up before hand so they can do something a little harder....im just exited to get off the street and away from town for a while.

Thanks and if you want to join then let me know i can give you my # and we can go over meeting up...it would be nice to have a few guys that have been doing this a while there for tips and advice for driving and set up...well for me anyways.

Russell

Last edited by vwfastg60; 11-09-2006 at 03:17 AM.