North Carolina North Carolina Chapter

URE III pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 07:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes it was in good humor, nothing mint by it. I tryed to take charge and call the OutPost at 8:00. All you can do is try....
Old 04-27-2004, 09:16 AM

off topic:

Chris, how much did you want for that roof rack? My buddies girlfriend might want it for her cherokee if it would fit.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:49 PM

Scott , I had my 54mm socket with me and every thing to change out hubs and studs. Wish u could have made, it was a blast. Always cary tools when wheeling, never know when u might run across a broke jeep(lol). Anyways, hope to have my photos back in a few days to get them posted up for everyone.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:53 AM
Contributing Member

I said I wasn't going to make it to because I didn't get to make it up to nc til sat and I would have had to leave when I was going to sleep to get there at 8. And what happened to jer happened to steve and I this time.. Oh well. See, what happened is everyone couldn't agree on a time and plans were changing every 5min... (I can't really say much because I didn't make it on friday like originally planned) but as said before. Next time will be different. I wish I could have seen your rig chris, Its been through quite a lot since Ive seen it! but I guess It will have to wait til next time.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:30 AM

I will take 250.00 fot the roof rack with all the lights 2 hella 1000's and 4 floods all wired up. Let me now. The rack is made out of 1" 1/4 side wall sq tubing, It is super strong. If they don't want the lights I will take 150.00 for it
Old 04-28-2004, 06:32 AM

It fits a cherokee perfect... My friend used it on his to haul stuff to the beach... 00 grand cherokeee
Old 04-28-2004, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by NVRSASTK
I was going to show you guys a secret I had added on a month ago and never got to ride with any of you... ARB in the rear.... That thing is a blast to play with. I told all the guys there that it was open diffs LOL. Told them only in a yota....
I did it in open diffs, and I was with jeeps too. Connection??? lol

Last edited by sportJr; 04-28-2004 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 04:01 AM

That's funny

I was there most of the day rock crawling and didn't see anyone else....When I mean the middle the middle where you have to have lockers because in 2 different places there are only 2 tires on the ground...... I didn't relize you 4runner still pulled with wheels off the ground..... What model is it? I need to get one of those.
Old 04-29-2004, 05:32 PM

Out on sunday with some libertys, didn't see much of anyone all day till we got to the outpost at lunch time. Had a good spotter. Took a while but we made it.
Old 04-29-2004, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by NVRSASTK
I was there most of the day rock crawling.
ARB Locker????!!!!?????

Your truck looks good Chris, all you need is a rear bumper and some sliders. We should get together and go weld something up. We moved and have no place to hook our welder to, but we'll could an extension cord and connect it to the dryer or generator.
Matt lifted the rear and we are planning on a making DOM links and mounts to make a custom 4 link

I had a great time wheeling with sam friday night and the others the next day. The smaller groups are good because you can get down the trail faster. I would of like to stay later on Saterday to wheel with Austin and meet the others but oh well.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Hyperlite
:

I had a great time wheeling with sam friday night and the others the next day. The smaller groups are good because you can get down the trail faster. I would of like to stay later on Saterday to wheel with Austin and meet the others but oh well.
Hehe... yeh friday night was a blast. I love gettin lost in the woods while my passenger is sloshing around a liquor drink all over the place. I wish i had a chance to do some wheeling with the rest of yall too.
Old 04-30-2004, 06:36 AM
Contributing Member

Yeah, no kidding.... I was waiting to see the black beast! Espcially since I'm going to be doing a body lift and wanted to see how yours looks. You got the 2" right? I'm still deciding what size to get. Yeah, next time will be planned out better so I'll be able go out at night with you guys, I was just too tired this trip. 8am-8pm class then only getting 4 hours of sleep then driving 6 hours to go wheeling the rest of the day just did me in. I'll be there friday next time and we will all be camping together also! None of this here, there, little over there oh, and right here... that just doesn't work. Also, I say we stay at badin lake campground. We get the lake view (and the lake if premitted by the gross factor...) then we can just head down to arrowhead if we need to take a shower, but the showers weren't that great anyway. Oh well... it wasn't the most successful of trips, but I think everyone enjoyed it for what it was worth.

also, jon and matt... are you going to send me a check so I can get these decals out to you?

Last edited by turboale; 04-30-2004 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by turboale
Yeah, no kidding.... I was waiting to see the black beast! Espcially also, jon and matt... are you going to send me a check so I can get these decals out to you?

I got plenty of pictures of Ami (Black Beast)
I love the BL but it took a whole day to grind and drill the TJM mounts bigger.

What's the damage that we owe?????? Also don't have an address to send it to, so PM that info......

When do you want to meet next?????