North Carolina North Carolina Chapter

Possibly the coolest girl ever

Old 09-12-2003, 01:47 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Possibly the coolest girl ever

Ok, so I met this girl last night right. Turns out shes really into 4wheeling. Yeah, shes got a jeep, but who cares, its a wrangler... good beach mobile, got to love the convertable top every now and then. Anyway... turns out shes crazy into her truck too. She does as much of the work on it she can, and wants to learn more. She is really excited about helping me install my downeys and diff drop, how cool is that?? She hasn't done much to her jeep yet, but she wants to and will in the future. She is subscribed to like 3 4wheel magazines, and shes even from NC! She lives in Winston-Salem, and has friends that go to uwharree (she was incredibly jelous I went) WHY COULDN'T I have met her LAST week, we would have so been up there with you guys DOH! OOOOh well. My MAF is screwd up and I just paid some dip˟˟˟˟ $400 to figure that out for me. What an idiot. But, thats a whole 'nother story... anyway, I just couldn't help but share...
Old 09-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
That's very cool, it's always nice to hear about women who are really into their rigs, and dive into infor from mags.

There are not to many friendly Jeep forums out there though. Most of them have a lot of bashing on them.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:02 PM

Hooking up with a Jeepy chick?

How could you hook up with a Jeep chick? You traitor, your in trouble! Ok im BS'ing you cuz damn im jealous. Jeep chicks are cool cuz they actually act like chicks. I was dating a chick that drove a Kia and broke it off partly due to that. Shortly after the break up she got a Jeep and I was really over that one. Jeep chicks act like chicks compared to burly chicks driving Chevy's or Ford's. The ultimate chick would be a "4Runner" chick though, that's what i'm looking for.
Old 09-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Contributing Member

There was a thread once, can't remember if it was here or 4x4wire, but I remember discussing how Jeep chicks and Jetta chicks are usually hot. :beaver:
Old 09-12-2003, 02:18 PM

Originally posted by mertztr
There was a thread once, can't remember if it was here or 4x4wire, but I remember discussing how Jeep chicks and Jetta chicks are usually hot. :beaver:
Hot errrrrrrr Freakay!
Old 09-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Contributing Member

Re: Hooking up with a Jeepy chick?

Originally posted by BigBadBlue
The ultimate chick would be a "4Runner" chick though, that's what i'm looking for.
You got to come on down to SoCal - preferrably the ritzier suburbs of LA. It seems like mostly women are driving the 90s 4Runners.

My high school was like that. Most of the guys in the rice rockets or the BMWs, Supras, or large Chevy, Ford muscle cars.
All the chicks were in SUVs.
Old 09-13-2003, 07:20 AM
Contributing Member

Its amazing how many chicks down here have hooked up trucks now that I think about it. I just saw one the other day, she was hot as hell, from texas and had a silverado with a minor lift and some MTRs, then there are a few wrangler girls, one with a winch lift mtrs some KCs (drilled through the hood). I agree on the jetta thing too. There are a couple down here. Good luck on the "4Runner" chick... as you can see by this board (we have what, 3 or 4?) There aren't toooo many that are into their trucks (besides sherri, shes an ecxeption! a big exception) I don't know though, in college espcially Frat guys tend to be the owners of 4Runners. Ive kept my eyes open and most of the time here its guys, and the occasional older lady, but thats about it .
Old 09-13-2003, 11:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice write up you have going but (and I speak for everyone)

Old 09-13-2003, 07:04 PM
Contributing Member

Turbo that's awsome that you found such an awsome chick, Winston Salem huh I live like 10-15 min from there. You need to get her to come on the Fall Colors ride with us. That would be sweet. As long as we goit Wolfpack with us, she could take it there stock and be just fine.

You really should have been with us at Uwharrie, Wolfpack helped all of us really push it and learn alot of new capabilities of our trucks. Fall Colors is gona ROCK.
Old 09-17-2003, 07:37 AM
Contributing Member

Cebby- I'll get some pics when I get my camera back. I left it in the glove box and my truck is at the stealership. I think I have a bad coil pack in the ignition or a sticking valve. The truck was realy rough and I don't trust anyone else in savannah to fix it.

Stump-Where are you guys going for the fall colors ride again? If its tellico, like mentioned before I don't think we are going to make it. We will definately make the winder run and the ski/snowboarding trip though.
Old 09-17-2003, 09:27 AM

turbo -- im telling your g-friend!!
Old 09-17-2003, 09:31 AM

nevermind -- she must have wised up and DUMPED YOUR A$$!!
Old 09-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Contributing Member

it's all about the tacoma girls.
Old 09-17-2003, 06:22 PM
Contributing Member

Turbo,yeah we're head'n of to Tellico for Fall Colors. It's gona be sweet, but I understand you can't make it, that's one hell of a drive from GA.

I gota meet me sme of these Yota girls, Tacoma, 4Runner I don't care. Jason's girl is about to become the best on the block, 3rd gen SAS doule locked. OMG she'll take the cake when it comes to Yota chicks. But I can'tbe thinking that, I already have a girl, goa be good, gota be good.
Old 09-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Contributing Member

Custom,
We broke up as neither of us is into the long distance thing and she goes to school up in Boone, and i'm in Savannah. so :-P And here is a pic of a few of my friends... she is the one right next to me with her face covered a little bit... but, since then shes like bla bla bla this guy broke my heard bla bla bla, or something like that. So, I guess we are just friends. Oh well, shes still gonna help me put my downeys in .

Old 09-22-2003, 03:27 PM

Now who might the girl on the far right with the skirt on be? Maybe I need to come visit...
Old 09-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Contributing Member

I was helping move-in day at my college (Univ. CA, San Diego) and noticed an EXCEPTIONALLY nice 4Runner. Dark green with a Yakima up top, grille guard (at least it looked nice), nice suspension lift and some more goodies.

The driver pulls up and asks for directions and it's a girl. I said, "nice rig" and she just said, "thanks it's lifted "

Man, if I wasn't already attached I think that might have been a clincher.
Of course, now that I think about it - I can't even remember what she looked like. I just remember seeing a VERY nice 4Runner
Old 09-24-2003, 01:22 PM
Contributing Member

Hehe, she must have not been that hot if you already forgot There are a descent amount of Yota lovers in SAV. Havent seen the HUGE 1st gen yet. I really hope he hasn't already graduated. I saw a mildly lifted 2nd gen with 31s and a yak rack. There is a balck taco with an arb, a couple lifted tacos one prerunner that has about 6-8" of lift and he was working on adding a front axle. I assume it would be SAS, but I have yet to talk directly to him yet. Havent seen any girls with runners yet. There is one from Kentucky that drives a taco but thats it, they all drive Wranglers...

Pro,
I forgot her name... grrr what is it??? Shes roomates with the girl with the wrangler. Shes from SC and is a hardcore clemson fan... and yeah, come on down while its still beach weather!

Last edited by turboale; 09-24-2003 at 01:23 PM.
Old 09-25-2003, 05:17 AM

was in driving thru winston last weekend after scoring my disc brake conversion stopped at DQ to piss and get a drink and saw 2 fine ass chicks wearing john deer hats -- they were fine as hell and far from being red. everybody even the girls were checking them out. We saw them walkin in when we were pullin up and i thought they got out of a rav4 so having the dogs with me i figured i would park next to them. They come out and starting walking away from the rav4 and i am like damn but then look to where they are going and see a silver 4th gen and say to my brother they are gettin in that runner

Damn i should have run across that parking lot (even with my torn acl & lcl) even though they were probally still in highschool
Old 07-16-2008, 03:22 PM

haha u guys r too funny. i didnt think guys linked girls to their vehicles like this ... i guess it could be a good thing tho! since some of us put so much work into em!...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Possibly the coolest girl ever