North Carolina North Carolina Chapter

Let's do something!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 07:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let's do something!!!!

I just got through building up and bringing back to life an 86 4runner. I want to go out and play but I do not know anyone with a rig like mine (capable of going anywhere fun) or that is serious about offroading. I plan on going to Uwharrie next weekend not the one coming up this week. If anyone wants to meet me there let me know. My wife and I want to get in to doing this because it is something we can do together and it seems really fun. I am medically retired from the Army and have lots of free time to do things so it is not hard for me to work in to other people's schedule. Honestly though beyond any of this I think it would be cool if a group of us did some rides together. It seems everytime I go to the trails all I see is drunks on 4 wheelers making a mess and bands of yuppies riding around in their unlimiteds. No offense to anyone who may fall in to those demographics, but seriously I want to get out and ride. I do not give a damn if your rig is stock and you cannot do the hard stuff. I got 4 seats jump in!!!! LETS GO!!!!