Washington Washington Chapter

Washington Wet Wheelers

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am faceless...so, no. I don't know how much I'm really gonna be able to be involved in events/work parties and such with how busy I've been, but I can try to at least make some time to go wheelin once in a while. Just a quick post with a date for that in this thread would be good enough for me.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by B-Fake
I am faceless...so, no. I don't know how much I'm really gonna be able to be involved in events/work parties and such with how busy I've been, but I can try to at least make some time to go wheelin once in a while. Just a quick post with a date for that in this thread would be good enough for me.
Sure buddy. We are hitting walker again on the 12th. Its going to be a longer day this time. Same start time of 11 but going to be done around 5 this time. Meeting at the parking lot across from Mr. T's.
Old 03-24-2014, 12:30 PM

Sweet, I'll try to make it out. I might have to go around those 2 really gnarly trails from last time, that was really pushing my rig to it's limits, maybe a little past them lol. It's still my daily driver so I'm not trying to break it too much. It will get beefed up eventually. I think the dream is to SAS, front and rear e-lockers, bumpers, sliders, winch, etc. Just gonna take some time...and a lot of money lol.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:47 PM

Sweet, I'll try to make it out. I might have to go around those 2 really gnarly trails from last time, that was really pushing my rig to it's limits, maybe a little past them lol. It's still my daily driver so I'm not trying to break it too much. It will get beefed up eventually. I think the dream is to SAS, front and rear e-lockers, bumpers, sliders, winch, etc. Just gonna take some time...and a lot of money lol.
I hear you man. I'm about to drop 1k on a new front bumper and sliders. Shortly after that will be saving up to drop another grand on a new ARB front locker. The pit never ends.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:15 PM

Hey guys a short little update today. If you are planning on coming on the next trip to walker valley on April 12th please use the Facebook page event for the trip and select "attending" or post in here. I also encourage all members to post on the Facebook page or this thread and introduce yourself and your rig. I'm creating a roster for this upcoming trip as well as all future events!

On a separate note I am looking for help creating a club logo. Anyone with illustration skills or knows someone with them I would love it if you PMed me. Thanks guys and I hope everyone is doing well.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:58 PM

Can't wait for walker valley hopefully evens creek will be open soon too
Old 03-29-2014, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by 07unlimited
Can't wait for walker valley hopefully evens creek will be open soon too
Hmmm that profile pic looks awfully familiar, are you sure you're in the right forum? Lol how's it goin' mang? Trying to make it out for the walker trip myself, always love some friendly trash talk amongst fellow wheelers .
Old 03-29-2014, 10:47 AM

Hmmm that profile pic looks awfully familiar, are you sure you're in the right forum? Lol how's it goin' mang? Trying to make it out for the walker trip myself, always love some friendly trash talk amongst fellow wheelers .
I'm hoping to have my locker installed by then. Got a quote from Olympic 4x4 for a spartan installed for $635.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:11 AM

Okay guys the Walker trip is Saturday. I'd like to have a roster of those who are going. If you are coming please make a post on here letting me know if you are coming or not. We will be meeting in the parking lot across from Mr. T's Cafe in Mt Vernon at 11 AM on Saturday the 12th. The plan is to do a full loop and we will be looking at finishing between 3-5 PM. Bring something to drink and eat. Thanks guys.
Old 04-07-2014, 01:32 PM

I'm not 100% sure yet, I'm going camping spot scouting this weekend and it depends on weather or not whoever is coming with can do it sunday. I'll let ya know when I know for sure.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:20 PM

I'm not 100% sure yet, I'm going camping spot scouting this weekend and it depends on weather or not whoever is coming with can do it sunday. I'll let ya know when I know for sure.
Bummer bro. I was hoping you'd be there.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:54 AM

I'll be there.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by helipilot77
I'll be there.
Awesome!
Old 04-08-2014, 10:24 AM

Hey guys! I'm rarely on here, but I'll join the FB Page and hopefully stay in the loop that way. I'm out for this Sat, but I'll try to catch up with you next trip
Old 04-08-2014, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by 96taco4x4
Hey guys! I'm rarely on here, but I'll join the FB Page and hopefully stay in the loop that way. I'm out for this Sat, but I'll try to catch up with you next trip
Are you Chris? If so post a pic of your truck and its specs in the FB comments.
Old 04-08-2014, 07:26 PM

Got to make plan bro Even Creek opens in May
Old 04-10-2014, 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by 07unlimited
Got to make plan bro Even Creek opens in May
Hell yeah man. I'm going to Sasquatch from the 22nd - 26th so other than that I'm down! Let me know when is good for you wet wheelers and we will plan a trip. Would love to to throw camping into the mix and make a weekend out of it.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:03 AM

So far we only got three of us confirmed for Saturday. Nobody else is down to put some dirt on the tires?
Old 04-10-2014, 10:48 AM

Hello there

Just came across this post and liked your page on FB. Be interested in joining you all on runs soon.

I have an 88 4Runner that I am in the process of selling as I picked up a new (to me) 97 4Runner that will be my wallet drainer (link here on build: https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f200...er-sr5-279234/)

As it is new to me I want to go through all the maintenance items before taking it out on the trails so won't be up for this event this weekend, unfortunately.

BUT.... soon hehe
Old 04-10-2014, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Webbuff
Hello there

Just came across this post and liked your page on FB. Be interested in joining you all on runs soon.

I have an 88 4Runner that I am in the process of selling as I picked up a new (to me) 97 4Runner that will be my wallet drainer (link here on build: https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f200...er-sr5-279234/)

As it is new to me I want to go through all the maintenance items before taking it out on the trails so won't be up for this event this weekend, unfortunately.

BUT.... soon hehe
What happened with the 88?

Quick Reply: Washington Wet Wheelers