Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

toyotaworld.com

Old 10-12-2007, 06:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down toyotaworld.com

They never seemed to want to make a sale, even if I was easily looking at buying more than $1000 worth of parts for my engine rebuild. After numerous PMs with slow responses it ended with no response. Even after several follow up emails from me. Lame. I got tired of it and took my business elsewhere. Too bad, you just lost a lot of business and got bad feedback here.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ToyotaWorld

Hey guys, I just called up the "discount" vendor of Toyota World. I told him I was referred through yotatech.com and he didn't care at all. I may as well have told him that I just ate a box of cracker jacks. Anyhow, he was pretty rude on the phone. I asked for a door panel for my Runner, and he said they didn't have one, which I pretty much expected. However, then I asked for a passenger side power window switch. He said he could special order it for me and that it would take up to 10 days for them to receive it, and that it would cost $78 plus S&H. I laughed. The local Toyota Dealership costs here in my area is $63, and they'll have it the next business day...

So much for "discount" vendors.