Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Beware of JDM Motors and Don't do business with JDM Engine Depot

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beware of JDM Motors and Don't do business with JDM Engine Depot

So please learn from my mistakes... Here is what happened... Bought a JDM Motor from JDM Engine Depot a 5VZFE 3.4L. Got the engine, started taking it apart and when the intake came off the backs of the valves were all rusty and covered in what looked like mud. One head was removed and there was a good bit of water and mud like substance in it. Probably from a tsunami. Called JDM Engine Depot and told them. They said the warranty is void because the head was removed. and even if the head was not removed i would have had to pay $500 to ship the bad engine back and to receive another engine. (That was possibly bad as well lol) I said this engine is obviously bad with mud and water in it it doesn't matter if the head was removed of not. This is obviously wrong not to warranty it. The person I talked to said to bad. I said I am going to tell everyone I possibly can that JDM Engine Depot will not stand behind their engines and not to do business with this company. SO EVERYONE PLEASE LEARN FROM ME!

DONT BUY A JDM ENGINE WITH OUT LOOKING IT OVER FIRST!

DONT HAVE IT SHIPPED ACROSS THE COUNTRY...

AND DONT DO BUSINESS WITH JDM ENGINE DEPOT.

I should have know better. Lesson Learned. I hope someone goolgeing JDM Engines will find this and help them.

JDM Engine Depot Review. Gonna post this on a few forums and in different sections
Attached Thumbnails Beware of JDM Motors and Don't do business with JDM Engine Depot-photo-3.jpg   Beware of JDM Motors and Don't do business with JDM Engine Depot-photo-1.jpg  

Last edited by SlayTank; 04-06-2015 at 12:13 PM.