Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

Addicted offroad issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Contributing Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Time for this thread to head to Drama Llama Lounge and any further discussions between pitmaster and ScottyC to PM's, IMO.

Last edited by rworegon; 07-24-2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:17 PM

Received 301 Likes on 207 Posts
Originally Posted by pitmaster
The address i gave you was heying lane... My address is heying lane...
Nice nails! You do them yourself?

Last edited by rattlewagon; 07-24-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 06:22 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by rworegon
Time for this thread to head to Drama Llama Lounge and any further discussions between pitmaster and ScottyC to PM's, IMO.
I totally agree. PM should always be the 1st method of contact.

However, it sounds like you will get your bumper...and a sweet bumper at that.

Old 07-24-2012, 06:39 PM

Received 118 Likes on 67 Posts
OP is a troll...

Scotty is awesome...

In before the lock..
Old 07-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Donny, you're out of your element
Staff

Received 53 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by ScottyC
Bumper was in fact shipped. But, was held at Fed Ex facility for address verification. Looks like you input the address wrong on the order. I emailed you for the verification on the address.
Haha no fool here... Im pretty sure i know what my address is... Fed ex ships me stuff all the time at the address i gave addicted offroad. Scotty, are you going to give me a tracking #?
If he emailed you for verification, email him back, verify the address, and we can continue from there.
Old 07-24-2012, 07:37 PM

Received 215 Likes on 157 Posts
Ill get my sliders and rear bumper somewhere else...
Well crap I better order some stuff before you put them out of business from not ordering from them.

Patience and common sense used to exist but these days it's a whole other story and yes I agree it is amazing how far we have gotten without just curling up in a ball in the corner and dying.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The address i gave you was heying lane... My address is heying lane...
It isn't in Google Maps? Search it. When I talked to Fed Ex, they told me that there is no such address in their records as Heying Lane. But, Heying Rd is there. Which is why I emailed you to verify it. All I needed was verification.

All I am trying to do is HELP you get your bumper. Fed Ex held it, so I just explained why.

I've explained to you from the beginning what the hold up was. Via phone and email. I'm not hiding the fact that it took 4 weeks to get it shipped. Unfortunately, we ran out of winch mounts and it took longer than expected to get them in. I have kept you informed since the beginning, and up until I found out you didn't get the bumper, I never knew there was an issue. Which I handled immediately when I found out. What else can I do to help?

If you choose to get your parts elsewhere, that is fine.

Don't believe me? Look for yourself. Heying Lane only finds Heying Road. This is EXACTLY what I sent you earlier to verify.(which you ignored and never did)
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=600+H...ie=UTF-8&hl=en

And, I sent the tracking number via the Paypal dispute.(Earlier today)

Last edited by ScottyC; 07-24-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 101 Likes on 79 Posts
Whats up with them finger nails?
Old 07-24-2012, 08:44 PM

Also, just for reference. Here is the original tracking info:

6344 W. 10th St
Greeley, CO 80634
US

To: Jake Taylor

600 HEYING LANE
HODGENVILLE, KY 427488605
US
970-420-4198

Tracking no.: 315857515001966

Ship date: 07/16/2012
Weight: 71.00 LBS
Declared value: 0.00 USD
Package Contents:
Document Description:
Shipment Purpose:
Invoice number:
Freight On Value:
Service type: FedEx Ground
Package type: Your Packaging
Pickup/Drop Off: Drop off package at FedEx location
Dimensions: 67 x 16 x 14 in
Shipper account number: My Account - 872-872
Bill transportation to: My Account - 872-872
Status Closed/Cancelled
Discounted variable %
List variable %
Special services:
Shipment type: Ground
Commercial/Residential Status: Commercial

Last edited by ScottyC; 07-24-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:54 PM
Contributing Member

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
Boom.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:05 PM

Here is our emails and communication:

jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jun 27

to sales
I recently made an order for a front bumper for a 1995 toyota 4runner. Can you give me the status of this order.
Thanks,
Jacob taylor
Hodgenville,ky 42748

Sent from my iPhone
Addicted Offroad sales@addictedoffroad.com

Jun 28

to jaketay03
Jake, we are waiting on winch mounts to come in right now. I should have 25 in by next week.

Scotty
jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jun 28

to Addicted
Thanks for the quick response. Lookin forward to puttin on the new bumper!

Sent from my iPhone
jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jul 10

to Addicted
Scotty, hey man, hope business is good. Did you recieve the winch plates yet? Can you give me an estimated ship date? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Jul 10

to jaketay03
I just emailed them for an ETA. should be in this week. As soon as they show we will assemble all of our orders and get them shipped out ASAP

Scotty
jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jul 14 (10 days ago)

to Addicted
Scotty, can you please give me a refund for the bumper. I know you have run into issues getting materials, and i understand how that goes. I may order one from you in the future. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Jul 14 (10 days ago)

to jaketay03
Jake, We didn't get winch mounts in until Wednesday afternoon.And your bumper was built on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds on our bumpers once they are built. Your bumper will ship Monday or Tuesday depending on when Fed Ex picks it up.

Scotty
www.addictedoffroad.com
jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jul 14 (10 days ago)

to Addicted
Ok that works for me thanks

Sent from my iPhone
jaketay03@yahoo.com

Jul 19 (5 days ago)

to Addicted
Scotty can you provide me with a tracking # on the bumper.

Sent from my iPhone

Jul 23 (1 day ago)

to jaketay03
I replied to the thread you started on Yotatech.

"I just got back from the Jamboree this afternoon. AFAIK, this was shipped last week. I will get into the shop tomorrow and find out what is up.

We have been out of the shop since last Wednesday at this event. I got one email from you requesting info, but that was after we left on Thursday.

Yes, we ran out of winch plates due to a huge ordering spree. 16 bumpers in about 7-8 days all during the time you ordered it.

I will get it handled. "

Scotty
www.addictedoffroad.com

2:12 PM (8 hours ago)

to jaketay03
Jake, I tracked the order. Its been sitting in Commerce City, CO due to a bad address that wasn't in Fed Ex's system. The issue with shipping was the way the address was input on the order. You listed it as Heying Lane. Fed Ex doesn't have a matching address. Looks like the address is Heying Road instead.

Can you verify this so I can have it leave the facility.

Scotty
www.addictedoffroad.com
jaketay03@yahoo.com

2:15 PM (8 hours ago)

to Addicted
The address is heying lane. The road sign says heying lane as well. Can you send me a tracking #

Sent from my iPhone

2:17 PM (8 hours ago)

to jaketay03
Is this you?
https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&s...e,+KY&ie=UTF-8
jaketay03@yahoo.com

2:16 PM (8 hours ago)

to Addicted
600 heying lane
Hodgenville, ky 42748

Sent from my iPhone

2:22 PM (8 hours ago)

to jaketay03
OK, I am just relaying what they told me. Even google maps doesn't have a heying Lane. So, what is your DAYTIME phone number so they can contact you if there is an issue?

I'm just trying to help you get your bumper.

Scotty

Now, keep in mind that I was hosting the Toyota Jamboree and left at 7am on the 19th for Salida, CO. I got back Monday afternoon on the 23rd when I saw his email and post on Yotatech.

Last edited by ScottyC; 07-24-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:56 PM

Hopefully it shows up soon... The fingernails?? That would be the ol lady..
June 23 i Placed an order for a bumper.. I wanted a bumper or refund. Hopefully it gets here in one peice.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:00 AM

That seems like a pretty quick build/ship time frame to me. I waited a lot longer for both of mine from other companies. Its not like he stockpiles bumpers for your specific aplication, he has to make them.

Relax.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by NwRunner
That seems like a pretty quick build/ship time frame to me. I waited a lot longer for both of mine from other companies. Its not like he stockpiles bumpers for your specific application, he has to make them.

Relax.
Correct, we build each one to spec once ordered since we have so many different options for body lift heights, turn signals, light tabs, different stingers, etc.

Usually we are at a two week turn time.(which we are at again now)

We do our best, but when you are out of winch mounts, there isn't anything to build until they come in. Its not like he wasn't aware of the issue from the beginning when the order was placed.

Its fine though. Obviously at this point, no matter what I do, I won't make him happy. It seems that he believes that I am trying to pull something over on him.

Hopefully he does the right thing and releases the paypal dispute. He hasn't yet though even with the tracking number showing its in transit.
Old 07-25-2012, 07:14 AM

Hopefully it shows up soon... The fingernails?? That would be the ol lady..
June 23 i Placed an order for a bumper.. I wanted a bumper or refund. Hopefully it gets here in one peice.
Just for reference. June 23rd was a Saturday.
Bumper was actually built on Friday, July 13th, but missed the Fed Ex pick-up that day. It shipped the 16th(Monday).

So, it actually was only 3 weeks on the turn time from order date to build date.
Old 07-25-2012, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by ScottyC
Its not like he wasn't aware of the issue from the beginning when the order was placed.
What issue are you referring to? I placed an order online. I was never told by anyone that you was out of winch plates.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:01 PM

What issue are you referring to? I placed an order online. I was never told by anyone that you was out of winch plates.
You were notified on June 28th via Email that we were out of winch mounts and waiting on them to come in before we could fill orders.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:15 PM

That is correct... On june 28 you told me about the issue. I paid you on the 23... Looks like this issue will be resolved when the bumper arrives correct? We can continue to go back and forth on this issue or drop it... Refer to the origional post.. It was a question about has anyone had any issues with AO. I had never heard of your company and i would either get good feedback or bad feedback. I never said your business sucks or anything about you. I understand you are looking out for your business, as any business owner would.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:22 PM

I ordered from your company because i liked your bumper over other companys. When i get the bumper on ill be sure to post a pic and if someone asks ill tell them where i got it. It took a little longer than i expected, but being in the manufacturing field, i know how it goes with suppliers.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:11 PM

I ordered from your company because i liked your bumper over other companys. When i get the bumper on ill be sure to post a pic and if someone asks ill tell them where i got it. It took a little longer than i expected, but being in the manufacturing field, i know how it goes with suppliers.
Okay, I know that Email and posts can be read in several different ways depending on how you want to interpret things.

However, you most definitely took a shot at my company and myself individually here:

I never said scotty was a bad guy, just think he ran into some problems with a supplier and he isnt being straight up with me about it. Pay Pal has it in their hands now.. 1st impression is everything.. Ill get my sliders and rear bumper somewhere else...
I have been 100% straight up with you since the beginning. I don't lie to my customers about anything and go out of my way to make sure they are informed at all times. I have done everything i said I was going to do.

To me, you are implying that I am a liar. And, yes, I take offense to that. I go out of my way to make sure I take care of every single customer of mine. I don't need to lie to anyone.

Quick Reply: Addicted offroad issues