Notices
Customer Feedback For Vendors Use this forum for feedback good or bad on vendor's & dealer's you have dealt with

4wheeldriveparts.com

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4wheeldriveparts.com

Paul rocks !

I picked up a OME lift for my girlfreinds 98 taco cheaper than anybody else and it arrived in great time. Even when ARB's computers were down and Paul had the day off Jason spent plenty of time on the phone and returning my phone calls to find out where the rear leafs were. Big companies are usually a PITA to deal with, however dealing with paul and the others at the direct phone number was cake. They were very knowledgeable and a great help.

They even give 10% off

I will definately be calling again to order her tires so that she matches my FJC

Thanks Again Guys

Nick

Last edited by dubsb; 10-07-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dubsb
Paul rocks !

I picked up a OME lift for my girlfreinds 98 taco cheaper than anybody else and it arrived in great time. Even when ARB's computers were down and Paul had the day off Jason spent plenty of time on the phone and returning my phone calls to find out where the rear leafs were. Big companies are usually a PITA to deal with, however dealing with paul and the others at the direct phone number was cake. They were very knowledgeable and a great help.

They even give 10% off

I will definately be calling again to order her tires so that she matches my FJC

Thanks Again Guys

Nick

Thanks for the thumbs up Nick. We bust our ass here in Cleveland to make sure you guys are taken care of. Also, just so there is no confusion the discount and the service is from the 4Wheel Parts Cleveland store. Ask for Paul.