Looking For A Mechanic/Fabricator/Shop Put your location in your thread title when making an inquiry

Machine shops in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Machine shops in Florida

Anybody on here live in or around Pasco county Fl?? I need to get my block sent in and wanted to see if anyone know of a good machine shop in the area that won't rape me lol.. I'm in Port Richey, Fl

Thanks in advance
Old 12-02-2014, 05:03 PM

Is anybody left on YotaTech?
Old 12-02-2014, 08:11 PM

Received 62 Likes on 57 Posts
I only know of machine shops in Washington state. If you have a friend that works in any area of automotive shops work and they don't do machine work. Ask them who they would have do work on their personal rig. Jus what are you looking to have done? Basic bore for fresh cylinder. Check for leaks ect. Or some Frankenstein rad block work to try and make a fire breathing monster? Just asking.

The google works good for finding reviews of shops in your area if nobody can recommend one from here.

Good luck hope this helps
Old 12-03-2014, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by thefishguy77
I only know of machine shops in Washington state. If you have a friend that works in any area of automotive shops work and they don't do machine work. Ask them who they would have do work on their personal rig. Jus what are you looking to have done? Basic bore for fresh cylinder. Check for leaks ect. Or some Frankenstein rad block work to try and make a fire breathing monster? Just asking. The google works good for finding reviews of shops in your area if nobody can recommend one from here. Good luck hope this helps
Thank you.. Just going back stock nothing crazy.. I do know some people but it's a hour or so away so guessing I will check with them.. Called a few down by me and was not to thrilled with how they answered some questions.. Thank you for the reply!!
Old 12-03-2014, 07:36 AM

Received 62 Likes on 57 Posts
Just call up the places you know. I do drive an hour plus for certain things just to know its done right. Now if that's your only ride that does throw a wrench in the program. Hope it turns out well.