Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Trying to find a decent online supplier who responds to customer emails

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 01:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trying to find a decent online supplier who responds to customer emails

I'm from the UK and I am trying to find a decent US or Canadian online company who can supply some suspension components and accessories for a 1990 4Runner (suppliers here in the UK are few and far between and prices seem to be about twice what you pay in the US )

Can anyone recommend some companies? (must be on-line and contactable by email).

I have recently emailed (or used their web-site form)several companies recomended to me and NONE of them have even replied:

- Xtreme Off Road
- Central 4wd
- 4Wheel Parts
- Sky Manufacturing (although this one only recently so they could still reply)

Note to retailers: If you offer a website and an email contact - check and reply to your potential customers emails!!!
Old 03-21-2003, 04:06 AM
Contributing Member

Hi Codlord!

I know what you mean about it being hard to find a lot of parts in this part of the world. I live in Ireland and finding stuff for my rig is downright impossible. Its very frustrating! Makes me think i should set up my own off road products web shop! Cant really help with your request!. Just thought i'd share my indignation to make you feel like your not alone!

Delboy
Old 03-21-2003, 05:40 AM
Contributing Member

Try 4x4 Connection. My 4Runner goes to them on March 26 for some work. They're very nice and do respond to emails. I'm not sure if they do international shipping. Sometimes there have been some delays with responses to my emails because they've been busy in the shop.
Old 03-21-2003, 07:46 AM
Contributing Member

I've had great success with XtremeOff-Road. I spoke with Mike on Monday, he did say he's been unavailable due to a friend's wedding, and I'm pretty sure he's at (or else on the way) to AZRocks right now.

I'm not trying to speak (or make excuses) for him, just offering some ideas as to why you haven't heard from him. Hope it all works out for ya!
Old 03-21-2003, 08:49 AM
Contributing Member

codlord:

I'm with mertztr on this one. Mike at Xtreme Offroad is awesome at responding back to ya. It just could be that he's out of town or something. I just spoke to him on monday on some parts.

He's a real friendly guy and I know if ya give him another email, he'll respond to ya. If not you can always PM him here.

Another good note, he's upfront about his prices and if he knows that you'll save $$ elsewhere, he'll guide ya in that direction. So, I think it's a win win situation for ya

good luck

Lance
Old 03-22-2003, 09:52 PM
Contributing Member

I am sorry my friend, as others have stated I was at AZRocks....what can I help you with....seeing as you shot me an email I am answering them all...if for some reason you do not get a response...please forgive me and either send me another one or call me and we can chat. Have a great one...

To everyone else, I will have a video of the 4.0 rated trail we took on...let me tell you...it was very interesting, you can watch our new skidplates do their thing!!

Mike
Old 03-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Contributing Member

I am sorry my friend, as others have stated I was at AZRocks....what can I help you with....seeing as you shot me an email I am answering them all...if for some reason you do not get a response...please forgive me and either send me another one or call me and we can chat. Have a great one...

To everyone else, I will have a video of the 4.0 rated trail we took on...let me tell you...it was very interesting, you can watch our new skidplates do their thing!!

Thank you everyone for your support!! It means a great deal to me!

Mike
Old 03-23-2003, 01:06 AM

Mike,

Just sent you another email.

Thanks
Simon