Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Anyone dealt with TSETruckstuff.com?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone dealt with TSETruckstuff.com?

I ordered a Husky Cargo Liner for my '99 Runner last Tue. from tsetruckstuff and I keep checking their website and the Status of that order is still "Processing". I emailed them requesting why and haven't heard anything from them. I just called them and didn't get an answer so I left a msg telling them to cancel my order.

Yes I know many places are short hours \ closed for the holidays, but it doesn't state that anywhere on their site, or on any of the recording when I called. For me, that's unacceptable.

So I'll be looking for another place to order my liner.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Could a product links page help us?

I was thinking.... Would it help us (newbies and seasoned vets) to have a links page of product sites that are top rated in product quality \ customer service and so on? There are too many sites out there that are just subpar and we have no way of telling if they are a real store or just some guy living in his mothers basement.

There is thread after thread giving cuddos to Burtman and Sonoran Steel, but about they only way to find them is people posting their sites in their threads. There are many other sites that could qualify also I'm sure.

Could it be built so us as the users could enter the info in a form and once we submit it, it would be posted to a "Links\Info Page". We could have it so you have the name of the site (and link), small description on what they offer and maybe a contact name (if one person is more helpful then another)

Is that too much work for the person who maintains this forum to keep it organized (not slamming the person or persons who maintain this), or would it just get cluttered with every little website out there and become a waste of time?
Old 01-01-2008, 06:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
there is this board in the marketplace section. not as formatted as you've suggested but it's kinda like what you want. maybe they'll end up doing a section like you've described, nice ideas.