Utah Utah Chapter

Stolen 4runner - Salt Lake City UT

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stolen 4runner - Salt Lake City UT

Joined to get word out about my stolen 4runner, posting over in T4R.org as well. "Hot Daniel" disappeared the early hours of 27th Dec, 2016, after owning it for only 3 months. Asking anyone in the Wasatch Front area (and beyond?) to keep an eye out for it. I will personally reward/compensate anyone providing information on it. I'm just out of school, and this car was the only solid possession I have right now, and its theft (along with the tools and parts I had in it) is devastating my life, especially since I could only afford liability insurance.

Details: Stolen from 84102, near the UofU. White 1987 4runner SR5 2.4L. Has 4runner, SR5 and EFI badges on the rear (the latter two are lower down on the tailgate than usual!). Has DNA spiral stickers in rear quarter glass; 'Patagonia', fish skeleton, and 'Don't Panic' stickers in rear glass. Has a 2nd Gen T4R roof rack. Missing the rear bumper. Has beige burlap in the rear lid headliner. Power mirror on driver's side, manual mirror on Passenger (lol)

If anyone can offer any help, I truly appreciate it. PM me for details.

Old 01-04-2017, 08:30 AM

Bump ~ Daniel is still missing, out there in the cold somewhere. If anyone in the Salt Lake area has tips to get more eyes out, or has ideas, or can help get the word out, I'd appreciate any help I can get.

edit - also, thankyou mods for making this its own thread
Old 12-18-2018, 02:38 PM

There is a 4runner parked in a field between Nephi and Mona that is similar to this. it's on the frontage road west side of the freeway. It's back in a ways on the east towards the freeway. I haven't gotten close to it so I'm not sure how similar. It is white and appears to have a sunroof.