Other Makes Cars/Trucks Own a different car or truck other than a Toyota?

The time has come for a new daily.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The time has come for a new daily.

Welp, my BMW decided that it wanted to try and go faster by adding flames to the wiring somewhere so that got parked for an undetermined amount of time, and then the 4Runner started having more issues than I could both afford and deal with on a daily basis. Sensors going out that, and I quote, "would cost you over a thousand dollars just in parts" from the local Toyota dealer, the brakes being absolute trash since Firestone Complete "Auto Care" touched them once, and the transmission not wanting to cooperate on a daily basis. Ref don't do re-manufactured parts, nor has the patience for this kind of thing anymore. Since both vehicles at this point in time left me stranded in my home town (which is a solid 15 miles away from an actual town with a Walmart, Fred Meyers, etc.), it was time to get myself a new daily.

Now, I found this gem out of pure luck. So far this year has been nothing but rather horrible experiences and the slow agonizing pain work has been putting me through, that all changed come March 15, where I test drove a rather fantastic piece of art. I went and found this at the aforementioned Toyota dealership and it hadn't even been there long enough for them to detail it and put it on the lot. They had just finished doing all the maintenance as dealers do when a new vehicle comes in. For $18,000 (I basically stole this thing) and 37775 miles, I'd like to introduce my 2013 Scion FR-S.

TL;DR: Other cars blew up. Got this beauty.

It's got the 6 speed manual because I don't believe in automatics. Too much trouble with speeding.
Also, found out that after owning this for a week, all lifted vehicles no longer look/feel lifted to me since I basically crawl into this thing. That is not a bad thing.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:30 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice ride! What ya want for the 4Runner with the demons in it?
Old 03-24-2017, 03:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks, man!

As for the 4Runner, I'm afraid I cannot part with her. She's been with this family for far too long to easily let go.
I do have plans for her eventually, if my financial situation and time allows it.

Search this Thread