For as bad as the gas was in this tank. The tank is clean. I caught a break on that.
I started flushing the brake lines from the Maser Cylinder to the front pads. Drivers side is cleared but passenger side is clogged. The rear brakes I am letting soak to break the nut off of the line that connects to the Slave Cylinder.
I will replace all of the brake system and it will probably be one of the last systems I replace. I dont want the brake fluid just sitting in the system for over a year. I filled the Master Cylinder with Marvel Mystery Oil and start soaking the lines to clear any rust out of the lines.
Rear tank installed and Auxillary tank nearly ready to be installed. Done a lot of cleaning on it. I clean all of the liquid systems as they get dirty. I am also working on the Fuel Lines.
My first small patch panel. It is what attaches from the rocker panel to the floor board. I still have some edges to build up.