Old 05-24-2017, 12:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2jzgte vvti 4runner 4x4

Auto 4 speed disconnected
Removal of 22re that ˟˟˟˟ the bed

Test fit with excessive manufacturing motor mounts used for cressida
Fits still need a body lift
Rerouted oil filter since the motor mounts block that
Body lift in along with the harness i extended since the ecu lays in the bay on the 2js unfortunatly messed up on one crucial wire and couldnt get it to turn over after doing it.i found out which one it was after ripping out the harness and they happened to be the same color major waste of time
Went standalone ms3 pro only to not use it if i ever go single turbo i will tho
Inportant note on trans and bells you can use the pre r150 trans with a bellhousing from thailand they sell on ebay quality issnt great but it works this combo will not work with the 96 and up you will need to use a r154 bell with the 96 and up
R154 bell with 96 r150
The pre r150 with the thailand bell housing you need to use a w58 trans components slave clutch flywheel pp
You will need to make a custom crossmember this is the pre 96 setup as you can see the stock doesnt fit
Clearence after body lift

Twin turbo oil drains need to clear this was a mock up of it never use amazon clamps they suck
Two pushers in
Intercooler mounted slighltly overkill for it but had some difficulty finding the size i wanted
Running driving but absolulty not finished

If your running the stock computer to run the motor you will get a rev cut with out the maf (3k) and another cut at about 5k without a speed signal it uses a vr signal im currently working on trying to eliminate my issue using a pickup and a sensor this is a mockup but if it works itll work for now till i decide to make a good one
Figured since right now i have a good amount of time to kill i would kinda do a writeup for how far ive gotten to doing this swap. I purchased a 2j from a shop about a year ago planned on doing something different then usual and so far the hurdles havent been too bad.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts