4ROC This forum is for the discussion of a world wide 4Runner Club with separate chapters for each state

Anyone from Minnesota/Wisconsin out there?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone from Minnesota/Wisconsin out there?

I've been living in the twin cities for almost 3 years and joined an off-roading club, but I'm currently the only toyota on the trails. I missed a bunch of trailrides (we had 2 kids this year...yeah see if you can figure that one out!) and apparently another guy with a 3rd gen 4runner showed up at one the trailrides and I missed him! The club is called the Minnesota Trailriders and is very family oriented (took my daughter out on her first run last month!) and I'd love to have some more Toys out on the trail with me!!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:58 PM

Where do you go for the trails. I too live in the twin cities and would love to know of some closer trails other than the iron range like Gilbert
Old 03-31-2014, 04:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello from Rochester. Just moved back from Nevada with my 87 pickup. I would also like to know of any trails out there. LEt me know!
Old 03-31-2014, 04:58 AM

I've seen a lot of local guys in the Milwaukee area on advrider.com. Granted, it's a 2 wheeler site, but there's a ton of them that crossover into other genres of off-roading. If it's worth any to you.