Announcements Announcements and news by Staff to let the community know what we are up to at YotaTech

New Picture banner, Picture Battles

Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
New Picture banner, Picture Battles

YotaTech Picture Battles showcases the best pictures our community has to offer.

Members can access it here: https://www.yotatech.com/picture_battles
and you can click the camera icon in the blue navbar above.

Every week, users like you vote on their favorite pictures, and uploaders earn the chance to break into the Leaderboard for instant and 100% satisfaction-guaranteed fame.

Upload your very best ride pictures today to show the community what your Picture is made of.

1. How Do I Upload Pictures?

Just head over to the Photo Galleries and create or edit an album. Once you have uploaded pictures to any of your albums, go to the My Stats page in Picture Battles and click on the Manage Pictures button. This is where you will be able to select up to 10 pictures to participate at any one time.

Your pictures will be added immediately to the battles. Note that any pictures set to Private are excluded from Picture Battles.

2. How Do I Gain Points?

Every time a user votes for one of your pictures, you earn a point. As users vote for their favorite pictures, you stand to gain points.

Make sure to share the game with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other networks. The more people you bring in, the more chances you'll be able to gain points for your pictures.

3. How Do I Get into the Leaderboard?

Every month the top pictures and users are shown on the leaderboard and members can even earn icons next to their username as they reach the top. If you don't make it to the top this month, the points reset each month so you can try again!
Old 08-21-2012, 05:52 PM
Contributing Member

Received 178 Likes on 124 Posts
Super.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump For Cool Idea.