Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

Herculiner $25 rebate until 4/30

Old 04-27-2008, 04:46 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Herculiner $25 rebate until 4/30

Anyone thinking about buying this stuff, now may be the time. There is a $25 rebate on Herculiner. The form is at their website. You have to purchase the bed liner kit by the 30th of April.

www.herculiner.com/specialoffer.html
Old 04-27-2008, 05:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
thanks for sharing with everyone.

I am in the market for some Herculiner myself but not the bed kit.

Appreciate you trying to save us all some cash.
Old 04-27-2008, 06:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sounds good except for the mail-in crap. chacker has this deal advertised right now but the last 3 mail in rebates i have sent in must have gotten "lost" in the mail because i never got any of my $ back.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:53 AM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
Cool, I think that I even saw it on sale at Schucks or Autozone for $20 off....with the rebate must be why they were out of stock...
Old 04-29-2008, 06:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So I'm thinking of doing this with the rebate offer has anyone else had problems getting the money back?? If so I might reconsider anyone with experience help me out
Old 04-29-2008, 06:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
save a copy of everything you mail in

Originally Posted by INFINITY
sounds good except for the mail-in crap. chacker has this deal advertised right now but the last 3 mail in rebates i have sent in must have gotten "lost" in the mail because i never got any of my $ back.

Yes Checker has it on sale also and does not advertise the rebate (only one day left for the online one)

Suggestion-Anytime you mail in for a rebate make a photocopy set of the UPC bar code symbol and all the other paperwork you fill out to mail in. Then when your rebate is late or delayed you can call or email the rebate provider and check up on it. Write down what day you mailed it in so you know when it should be back to you.

I know that when I have had rebate troubles before the store themselves would sometimes rebate me-but now there are better procedures in place to check up on a rebate in progress.

Most the time it just takes so long to get my few dollars back I find myself forgetting what all I am owed, so I review through all my rebates and toss out the copies of the ones I was just paid on and renew my efforts on the non paid ones.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Herculiner $25 rebate until 4/30