Notices
86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 2nd/3rd gen pickups, and 1st/2nd gen 4Runners with IFS

Checking in/ Door compatibility

Old 10-29-2016, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Checking in/ Door compatibility

All,

Been lurking and searching for a while.. what a load of great info. Anyways, checking in from Spokane, Picked up an 89 single cab flatbed a few weeks ago, After owning Jeeps.. man this thing is fun! Everything is pretty squared away on the truck (will get pics up later) except for the usual clutch assy rot.
But... I actually need some info. I'll preface by saying that I have searched already. Are all the doors for this generation or truck compatible? I want to swap from a solid window to doors with vents.

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
Originally Posted by DognMe
All,

Been lurking and searching for a while.. what a load of great info. Anyways, checking in from Spokane, Picked up an 89 single cab flatbed a few weeks ago, After owning Jeeps.. man this thing is fun! Everything is pretty squared away on the truck (will get pics up later) except for the usual clutch assy rot.
But... I actually need some info. I'll preface by saying that I have searched already. Are all the doors for this generation or truck compatible? I want to swap from a solid window to doors with vents.

Thanks in advance!
welcome to YT

truck doors 89-95 should all be compatible, 4Runner doors (unless from a 90-91 2 door) are incompatible
Old 10-29-2016, 09:46 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool thanks!! I assumed they would be, but with the nuances between 2 and 4 wheel etc I just wanted to check!

Search this Thread