Notices
Axles - Suspensions - Tires - Wheels Place above type items here

FS[SouthEast]: FL Pair Brand New Trail Master SSV Front Shocks 4Runner Pickup IFS 4x4 86-95, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 10:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
FL Pair Brand New Trail Master SSV Front Shocks 4Runner Pickup IFS 4x4 86-95, etc.

Up for sale is for a pair of brand new, still in the original boxes, Trail Master SSV shocks that fit Toyota 4Runner and Pickup 4x4 86-95 with IFS. Bought them for my 87 Runner but decided to go OEM to match my rear instead. Come with all the paperwork, stickers and necessary hardware ready to install. Asking $100 OBO.

A pair of used, but in good condition, front fenders that came out of a 4x2 pickup. They fit all 2WD pickups from 89-95 and come with the black plastic liners that are in good shape as well. Asking $60 local pick up.

Also a matching front 4x2 pickup grille that is from the same truck. In okay condition. Asking $20 picked up in Tampa, FL. Will cut you a deal if buy both together.

I also have some odd and end parts that I'll let go for $5 each. If you're interested in any parts shown in the pics, just let me know and make me offers on them.

PM me or post on this thread and I'll respond promptly. All parts are located in Tampa, FL.

Onto the pics...

Will add more parts along the way since I'm cleaning my shed for the winter.

Last edited by HiLuxer; 11-28-2016 at 10:09 PM.