I just did one myself. I used the picks in the photo attached to this post:
Sorry guys, wrong link. Here's the correct link:
Wasn't too bad. In the 'terminal' side, there was a white piece fo plastic that I 'drug' out first with a pick. Then, I used the small screwdriver to pry out the blue rubber plugs on the 'wire' side. Then it was back to the terminal side with the pick; there is a plastic tab above the metal terminal that holds it in. Got it out by using a combination move - prying up the tab with the pick while using the metal terminal as a fulcrum which simultaneously pushes the terminals back. The fall out through the round holes in the wire side.