Product Reviews Post your reviews on automotive and expedition-camping gear here

Sport King A/T Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 11:10 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sport King A/T Tires

I just recently purchased 32x11.5x15 Sport King Steel Radials for my '93 pickup and couldn't be more pleased. I drive the highway 85% of the time because of college and 15% is backroads and such for work. I have driven about 1000 miles with them in the past couple weeks and most of it was in the rain (You know how it has been in Maryland and Pennsylvania for the past month now). I have never lost traction and I think I am even getting better fuel economy over my Bridgestone Duelers of a smaller size. A downside to some people is the road noise. The Sport Kings have nice hum when driving over 30 mph. It is much better than the deathly sounding noise I got from the Duelers, which is ironic because they are a less aggressive all terrain. The Sport Kings have a very comfortable ride with very little vibration. I will definitly buy them again, depending on how many miles I get out of them. I have driven about 1000 miles so far and have seen no tread wear. Though I hate winter because of the cold and the depression caused by the bleak surroundings, I can't wait until some snow falls so I can test them out thouroughly.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
These tires are awesome! I am going on my sixth season with a set of these! I live in the mountains of Western NC and I am amazed at the longevity of these tires on the roughly paved roads that I travel on. I wish that I could give some kind of a mileage report on these but I lost my original receipt which had the beginning mileage on it. I really have to say that these tires are a real bargain at any price but I do know that I will be hunting for the same tires when I replace these.