YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Off Topic, Wiki Discussions, Fraudulent Vehicle Listings, & Stolen Rigs > Off Topic Talk
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic Talk If it's non Toyota & tech related, put it here

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2009, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Contributing Member
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Red3.slow
Sweet toyota in District 9!

I've searched and searched and searched and have only been able to find one pic with this truck in it and it hardly shows it!

Movie is placed in south Africa, one of the trucks used by the "MNU" is a 4door hulix pickup. Pretty sweet truck, Anyone else seen it?

Click the image to open in full size.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
Old 08-15-2009, 07:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Contributing Member

Lots more variants in other parts of the world:

Click the image to open in full size.

http://www.toyota.com.au/hilux/gallery/images
Old 08-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
totally a bro
Personal Sales Rating: (2)
Staff

Send a message via AIM to vital22re
sweet apple movie, loved the weapons and drooled over the truck! Even nudged my buddy during the movie and told him thats a toyota truck and he didnt care.... we're not talking anymore.
92 toyota truck sc'd 3.4, URD 7th injector kit, 2.1 URD pulley, 5spd, 4.30 gears, E locker rear, magna flow cat and muffler, 2 1/2 pipe, isr mod, 1" BL, trail gear sliders, 1.5 bjs front, sway away torsion bars, add a leafs and 2inch lift shackles rear, rancho 5000 265/75/r16 nitto terra grapplers, xrc8 winch in front bumper, rhino lined bed.
RB4R- SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 TOY View Post
you're gonna have so much money, you're gonna have to set it on fire to make room for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBluePile View Post
I NEVER have problems getting my crank off....
.....not sure why so many people have problems.
Forum Rules
TREADLIGHTLY
Possibly end your existance for a dollar?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #4 (permalink)

So awesome, i was with my one good who drives a jeep and during the movie i stopped and was like OMG TOYOTA! Then i had to brag to him why they are better then jeeps.
i also think the Nigerians little pickup was a yota.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
Contributing Member

That truck was sick. I thought it was a Toyota. I sat there looking forward to when it next would come out. It sounded good as well. I was actually pretty impressed with that movie.
93 4Runner 4x4, Manual, 3.4 Swap In progress
94 Lexus SC400, 1UZ, Parts
2001 Double Cab Tacoma TRD, DD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!
Old 08-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Good movie for sure and the trucks made it that much better. 874runnersr5 are you talking about the little dualie truck? It was a Nissan hardbody I am pretty sure, I am gonna see it again this week so I'll bring a note pad and jot down every truck and the specs on it cause it's all I will be paying attention to next time, jk jk.

Those white hilux's make me wanna sell my single cab and buy a double cab diesel hilux and do an expedition style build instead of a prerunner haha.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckblum View Post
Good movie for sure and the trucks made it that much better. 874runnersr5 are you talking about the little dualie truck? It was a Nissan hardbody I am pretty sure, I am gonna see it again this week so I'll bring a note pad and jot down every truck and the specs on it cause it's all I will be paying attention to next time, jk jk.

Those white hilux's make me wanna sell my single cab and buy a double cab diesel hilux and do an expedition style build instead of a prerunner haha.
ah, okay makes sense, those hardbodys look so similar somewhat to our yotas
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yea and I think the one defining feature, the ugly flat part with the vent holes on the hood, was partially covered by a giant killer ramp/bumper.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
4x4, 4x4s, 9, distric, district, door, hilux, mnu, movie, pick, pickup, pickups, toyota, truck, trucks