99+ Tundra, 00+ Sequoia, 98+ Land Cruiser/LX470 Late model full size trucks and SUVs

what else do i need?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 11:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what else do i need?

OK guys.. i finally decided to get a 3" body lift. I want to go with RB's BL.. but im not sure if i need extra hoses.. bumper & radiator brackets.. and steering spacers. I have a 2.75" spacer and rear aals installed.. with bfg all T 385/75/16 just in, soo.. if anybody have or know whether or not i should buy all the extras just incase or i should be fine with the steering spacer, it would help alot on what i neeeeeed to buy!! thanks again!
Old 12-01-2004, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by slyang1012
OK guys.. i finally decided to get a 3" body lift. I want to go with RB's BL.. but im not sure if i need extra hoses.. bumper & radiator brackets.. and steering spacers. I have a 2.75" spacer and rear aals installed.. with bfg all T 385/75/16 just in, soo.. if anybody have or know whether or not i should buy all the extras just incase or i should be fine with the steering spacer, it would help alot on what i neeeeeed to buy!! thanks again!
The body lift should comes with all the parts you need. The extra things you need to do include a redesign of the 4 wheel shifter in the floor cause it will be too short. I had mine cut and a piece of steel welded in to extend it the right length. Others have trimmed the floorboard but I dont like that cause then the boot dont fit right. If you have an automatic, trimming the firewall bracket around the steering shaft is a pain but I used a saber saw to cut it in place so I didnt have to dismantle the shaft.

Good luck