Early Land Cruisers All solid front axles and Land Cruiser series - 25, 40, 45, 55, 60, 62, and 80

remote control land cruiser

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
remote control land cruiser

looks pretty rad, but expensive
http://remotecontrolvehicles.com/truck/3167.html
Old 02-26-2004, 04:16 AM

waaaaaa....$419.79 ouch !
Old 03-01-2004, 10:07 PM

http://www.hobbytron.net/product5686.html
Newer model. Found this while trying to find a remote controlled Tacoma I once had.
Old 05-10-2004, 06:34 PM
AUJWE

The first one is a Traxxas T-Maxx with a ProLine Cruiser body:

LandCruiser body

It isn't even the same truck they are advertising to sell, which is kind of fishy. The truck they are selling is made by Cen and is basically junk.

You can find more info about the second one here:
Kyosho Mini-Z site

Old 05-10-2004, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by AUJWE
The first one is a Traxxas T-Maxx with a ProLine Cruiser body:

LandCruiser body

It isn't even the same truck they are advertising to sell, which is kind of fishy. The truck they are selling is made by Cen and is basically junk.
Those are Awesome!!!
Old 05-10-2004, 07:55 PM
AUJWE

Originally Posted by Designsbyme
Those are Awesome!!!
Yeah, it's pretty neat how realistic they make those things.
Here's another site to check out:
Tower Hobbies
That's about the closest to the real thing that I will be able to afford for a looong time.
Old 05-23-2004, 02:51 PM
Contributing Member

ROFL, SPINNERS for the t/e Maxx...

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXFSM3&P=ML

What do you guys think about that cruiser posted before? I'm thinking about getting back into R/C (i was a bit when I was younger but lost interest when I got a real car, surprise). I really like the way that RTR crusier looks. Do either of you have any experience with it? If you had the choice between that and the T-Maxx what would you do? I actually really like the way their car kits look too. If you guys had the choice would you rather have a truck or a car? I'm only going to be getting one so I like the varsitility of having a truck, though it is a lot more to clean out. What do you guys think?

Edit:
You can get the TMaxx 2.5 for that...

Hm...

Last edited by turboale; 05-23-2004 at 05:17 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 09:18 AM
AUJWE

Originally Posted by turboale
ROFL, SPINNERS for the t/e Maxx...

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXFSM3&P=ML

What do you guys think about that cruiser posted before? I'm thinking about getting back into R/C (i was a bit when I was younger but lost interest when I got a real car, surprise). I really like the way that RTR crusier looks. Do either of you have any experience with it? If you had the choice between that and the T-Maxx what would you do? I actually really like the way their car kits look too. If you guys had the choice would you rather have a truck or a car? I'm only going to be getting one so I like the varsitility of having a truck, though it is a lot more to clean out. What do you guys think?

Edit:
You can get the TMaxx 2.5 for that...

Hm...
Definitely don't get that first one that was posted. The picture on that page is a T-Maxx with a ProLine LandCruiser body(have been known to crack easy, this style anyway) but the truck they are "selling" is a Cen made truck. Their quality is questionable at best. I am partial to the Savage 25 b/c that's what I decided to go with. They are tougher than the T-Maxx but are not as easy to work on per say. Also, the T-Maxx is 1/10 scale and the Savage is 1/8. Do some looking around here:

RCUniverse forums
Savage-Central
HPISavage forum

You also might want to check with your local hobby shop and see which vehicles they carry the most parts for. Are you wanting a monster truck? What kind of driving are you planning on doing? What did you used to have?

Just remember, everyone will have their favorites and be partial to them and argue you to the death that their prefered one is the best. Don't be suckered by folks, especially at the hobby shop! Do your research and get the one that best for you. PM if you have any questions.