YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Toyota SUV & Truck Tech > Looking For A Mechanic/Fabricator/Shop
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Looking For A Mechanic/Fabricator/Shop Put your location in your thread title when making an inquiry

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2009, 11:12 PM   #1
ESQ
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

Good toyota mechanic in Vancouver or lower mainland?

I have a buddy with some sort of MAF/mixture/ECU/bad idling fustercluck of issues and have followed the procedures in the FSM to no avail.

He'd like to get it fixed, but can't shell out for the $90+/hr that the dealer would charge. Is there an independent mechanic around the area that ppl like? Would be handy to know a good one for any future issues that we can't figure out, too.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
The 4Cruiser: 98 4Runner SR5, 5VZ-FE, Sonoran Steel 1.2, BCC custom swing-arm rear bumper, full Budbuilt skids, 285/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs, extended diff breather, airbox deckplate, red LED cluster, console,Wabfab front discos, Warn M8000 winch, Shrockworks full hoop, PIAA 520s and 510s, Stubbs HD-SKO Sliders, External tran coolerw/bypass, Tundra brakes, Dyneema winchline,5.29s and ARB double locked, VHF, CB
VA7BBA
ESQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
ESQ
Threadstarter [OP]

badabump
The 4Cruiser: 98 4Runner SR5, 5VZ-FE, Sonoran Steel 1.2, BCC custom swing-arm rear bumper, full Budbuilt skids, 285/75R16 Goodyear Duratracs, extended diff breather, airbox deckplate, red LED cluster, console,Wabfab front discos, Warn M8000 winch, Shrockworks full hoop, PIAA 520s and 510s, Stubbs HD-SKO Sliders, External tran coolerw/bypass, Tundra brakes, Dyneema winchline,5.29s and ARB double locked, VHF, CB
VA7BBA
Old 10-08-2009, 06:34 PM   #3

You and me both!
http://www.yotatech.com/f52/looking-...eas-bc-192774/
I can PM you the name of a shop not to go to!
Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:39 PM   #4

Forgot to add, let me know if you find one.
Godzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
ESQ
Threadstarter [OP]

Sure, fire me a PM. I only take it to the dealers if I really need a mechanic. But would be nice to find a place that charges <100/hour...
VA7BBA
Old 10-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
4runner, arb, bad, bc, good, lower, machanic, mainland, mechanic, mechanics, shop, toyota, truck, vancouver, wa