Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

zrooommmmmmmmmmmm

Old 03-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zrooommmmmmmmmmmm

just picked up my 2000 supercharged 5speed 4runner tonight at 7 and switched over the majority of the goods tonight. man is it fast as hell, just need to leanr how to drive a stick better. will have pics on monday- need to install brush guard and install stereo stuff etc.

man all i can say is get a supercharger, its damn fast. my friend who has a audi a8 was shocked at its speed to say the least.
im out
dexter
Old 03-26-2004, 03:32 AM
Contributing Member

I know what you mean. Its a night and day difference with the S/C!!

Old 03-26-2004, 04:25 AM
lee
Contributing Member

what are the first stock things to be effected by the addition of an s/c? whats the most expensive thing to be effected? how long does it take to see some damage as a result of the s/c?
Old 03-26-2004, 05:04 AM
CTB

Originally Posted by lee
what are the first stock things to be effected by the addition of an s/c? whats the most expensive thing to be effected? how long does it take to see some damage as a result of the s/c?
You need to upgrade the fuel delivery system when adding a supercharger. Check out Gadget's site and do a search on here - you'll be able to read for days!
Old 03-26-2004, 05:25 AM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by lee
Depends on how hard you drive it. I also think it depends on what elevation you are at. I have noticed that people in SLC and Colorado don't have as much pinging problems as the people at sea level.

The only other things that I have added is 2 step cooler plugs and I am going to install a TRD thermostat soon. I really don't have a pinging problem, but I want to eliminate the occasional ping I get.
Old 03-26-2004, 05:28 AM
Contributing Member

That sounds like my dream Runner. Color and everything. Post some pics so I can be even more jealous.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:51 AM
Contributing Member

How much did you get it for?
Old 03-28-2004, 07:10 PM
Contributing Member

the title is supposed to say vrooom not zrooomm my bad.
but yea i love this rig. i got it for 19,000 grand with new tires supercharger in december, trd exhaust in january. its really fast and great looking especially with the brush guard that we bent back to shape and fitted on it. and man hella 500 driving lights are bright as a mofo. pics will hopefully be up tommorow. now i just need to get the front windows tinted to 15 (had 5 on my old rig and its dark, this one ha 5 all around but they pealed it off the front windows for resale) i also got all my stereo equipment in it, and will be building a new vented sub box in 2 weeks when i get back from spring break in mexico. also need a new hu for it

Search this Thread