Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Va mambers

Old 06-04-2004, 07:53 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Midnight Rider
Hey mtnbkr what part of manassas are you in? I have 2 uncles that live up there and I'm up there all the time...
Chuck
I live in Wellington, it's not far from "Old Town Manassas".

Chris
Old 06-04-2004, 08:16 PM

Hey Chris, you're not too far from my uncle. He lives off Liberia Ave. I'll be up there during next week to work on his car, might have to hook afterwords...

CHuck
Old 06-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Contributing Member

Originally Posted by Midnight Rider
Hey Chris, you're not too far from my uncle. He lives off Liberia Ave. I'll be up there during next week to work on his car, might have to hook afterwords...

CHuck

Sure thing. Just send me an email or PM.

Chris
Old 06-05-2004, 08:11 AM
Contributing Member

Last time we got together was at the drive in, was fun. I remember I started work very late that day and had a few too many cups of coffee by the time we met in manassas. Movies were Faster and Furiouser and Spiderman. If anybody is intereste in doing that again check the thread here... https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f49/
Just gotta make a last minute decision when they announce the movies playing on that weekend.

I may or may not be going to the EC4RJ, gas is getting ugly but I would love the roadtrip and can sell my GB locks faster...
Old 06-05-2004, 06:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dajabr
I may or may not be going to the EC4RJ, gas is getting ugly but I would love the roadtrip and can sell my GB locks faster...
You should go. Paragon is only a 4 hour drive from NOVA. It's like a tank of gas there and another to get home.

Anyone else on here going? Registration for EC4RJ 2004 is due soon. I'll be there Thursday - Sunday.

Search this Thread