Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

question for user "calrockx"

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
question for user "calrockx"

Hey man....

I went to your website and your rig is awesome. I really want to buy the EXACT side bars you have....I have been looking for a long time but cannot find them.

Could you get me the info on those, IE brand and where I can buy them?

PS- if you are even thinking of selling your rig, let me know.
Old 04-15-2003, 10:18 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey, thanks for the props man.

yeah those side bars sure beat the stock side ones, huh. originally, i looked all around the internet, and couldn't find the exact brand/part # or anything for them. i think the 2002 4runner brochure says they're made my a company called DeeZee, but i didn't see much when i went to the DeeZee website.
so i just went down to hamer toyota in mission hills, ca and told them what i wanted and they got it for me. i just found the recipt for the steps, i'll type out what it says for part number and description:

SPOPTS09-89020-13 *SIDE STEP TUBE 4RUN
SPO022044101

so whatever that means. just ask your dealer, they'll know. there may be a place to get em cheaper too, i'm not sure. i talked em down at the dealer a little tho. and i know they're no sliderz, but i like them, even if i will eventually get some sliderz.

those pictures on my website aren't really current, my rig looks a little different now (mild body lift, grille guard) but i'm waiting until i get a couple more things done before i take some new pics.

sorry dude, i have no intention of ever selling that thing. it's funny you mention it tho, just tonight i was wondering what i could get for it IF i ever decided to.