Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Need Wrenching Buddy In So Cal 909 Area!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Wrenching Buddy In So Cal 909 Area!

first off, i wasn't sure where to post this thread. so if i posted it in the wrong forum by mistake, i apologize.

anyhoo, i've talked to many of you and you guys have helped out alot. however, many of you guys live all over the country and sometimes it helps to have someone physically there helping you with the job your doing. so i am looking for a wrenching buddy. i'm a newbie when it comes to working on my truck and i've had a couple bad experiences of screwing something up on my rig and then not being able to make it right again.

many of the things i'm talking about pertain to regular maintenance items and also a 4 inch trailmaster lift kit for ifs toyotas that i'm skepictal about putting on all by myself without screwing something up. anyway, i don't know if any of this makes sense but hit me up if you're interested. wrenching in the driveway is always more fun when a fellow toyota fan is by your side helping you out.

i live in chino hills in the 909 right outside of orange county. anybody in this area who is knowledgeable about a first gen 87 4runner please hit me up. i need all the help i can get for just about everything. haha i'm such a noobie

hope to hear from you guys soon!

--alan
Old 02-02-2005, 10:22 AM

951 close enough???

Hey alanbobalan,

I'm in Moreno Valley but don't mind driving to help with what I can, or even just to be a second set of hands and half a brain. I'm a noob also but am willing to help and learn along side ya. I have one buddy who's a genius mechanic however with a kid do any day now, another buddy who used to install lifts "BL" & "suspension" for a living who can help sometimes on weekends ( I work around his schedule). He also has a kid coming in about 2-3 months though.

My ride is a '91 P/U v6 3vze 4x4. PM me and will talk.

-=Morphine=-
Old 02-02-2005, 12:16 PM

sounds like plan dude i will hit you up.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:31 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm in the 949 and am williing to help but an IFS lift is probably beyond my capabilities, certainly without the right tools and a Lift. PM me.