Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Man i hate people

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2003, 06:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Man i hate people

As some of you may know, my truck has been in the shop for a few months. Ive finally finished my 22re rebuild with a new head, pistons, cam, and gaskets. So last night, we were working and i left my doors open, as there is no engine or anything in the truck at the moment anyways. So some kids last night decide it would be funny to TP the inside of my truck, and now i have to clean it up. Ugh this pisses me off, i hate kids. First of all id never ever mess with someones truck, thats crossing the line. Second, who the hell TP's the inside of a truck?

Oh well, God i wanna kill someone, it makes me so mad.

Basically another think i have to do, before i drop my engine in tonight.
Old 06-19-2003, 06:18 AM
TOR

KIDS

Easy big fella, put the gun down.

Todd
Old 06-19-2003, 06:21 AM

kids these days have no respect for anything...parents are too easy on their kids...i say a weekly beating is mandatory...hell, i got beat a lot when i was a kid....not like fist beating..but some tough dicipline..
Old 06-19-2003, 06:31 AM
TOR

kids

Tell me about it! I have two myself and I when I am out and see other kids acting a fool I just think, "man if you were mine I would beat you within an inch of your life!" Parents are too worried about pleasing society rather than disciplining their children.

Todd
Old 06-19-2003, 06:44 AM

Pick up the gun, and head to the range! Go through a couple hundred rounds, and you WILL feel better. Just imagine some punk dressed like Eminem standing infront of your target, that ought to do it, hehe.
Old 06-19-2003, 07:00 AM
Contributing Member

i disagree about the beating thing. i was never given"tough discipline" and im not running around causing havoc for no reason. quite frankly, id rather hang out with a chick or go offroading. i dont really see the point in it. dont let that one jackhole(s) ruin your impression about the youth of america. and now to the TPing issue...i would be very pissed. if i caught that guy...ooh man..some bows would be thrown
Old 06-19-2003, 07:08 AM
TOR

Kids

See me when you have kids and see if you still agree with that statement.

Todd
Old 06-19-2003, 07:15 AM

Sorry to read this. Kids (by generation) will always be the best & worst; the good ones are better than they've ever been, the worst ones worse than ever.

Although I don't entirely agree w/hitting a defenceless child, I feel that using the fear of abuse is a good disciplinary tool. Discipline is certainly missing from a lot of youths these days. I hate punks & brats.

BTW, what is TP?

Last edited by HBoss; 06-19-2003 at 07:16 AM.
Old 06-19-2003, 07:24 AM
Contributing Member

I got the Hot Wheels track beating when I was little......
Old 06-19-2003, 07:29 AM

Originally posted by HBoss

BTW, what is TP?
Toilet Paper.
Old 06-19-2003, 07:35 AM
TOR

Kids

LOL, I got that one and my mother always loved those real thick thongs and would drop you quickly.

Todd
Old 06-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Contributing Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Anyone else get the ping pong paddle?
Old 06-19-2003, 07:49 AM
Contributing Member

The worst was the "wooden spoon." Man, I earned more than one of those spankings. The look in my mom's eyes when she broke her favorite wooden spoon over my butt was priceless. Later, it was painful.

:cry:
Old 06-19-2003, 08:03 AM

My mother's favorite saying when it came time to hand out the punishment was, "I'll slap you into the middle of next week!" Talk about action speaks louder than words. I never saw the future but it wasn't because my mother didn't try.

I've never heard of anyone having the inside of their vehicle TP'ed. That seems like it would be more trouble to do than the fun you have doing a yard.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:08 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally posted by Yoda
Anyone else get the ping pong paddle?
I got the razor strap on the bare @ss when I was a child.
Old school disipline from parents who were born shortly after the turn of the century, er, the last century for all those to young to remember
Old 06-19-2003, 08:11 AM
JSB
Contributing Member

Mine varied from thick paint stirring sticks...before you ask my grand father was a JB Paint sales man. FREE paint paddles. Then occassionally I got the belt.

I agree that discipline lacks big time in todays kids. I always respected my elders. It didn't matter if they were 30 or 60.

I discipline my 3 year old with the time out ˟˟˟˟˟, and occasional spanks with my hand. Friends that have watch him for me say he is very well behaved. You like to here that. It's better than my neighbors kid who has been kicked out of Mothers day out by their church. He's 3 too. WTH! We have this kid in our neighbor hood that's in high school. He so funny. He's all polite to me and my wife because he lives next door. But I was a street over one night hanging out with some neighbors, and he always drives too fast. Well one of the neighbors was tired of it and told him to slow down. Well his response was screw you, the speed limit it 30...get your kids out of the road. Which they weren't they were on the side walk. So the neighbor goes to talk to his mother. She says oh boys will be boys...there's nothing she can do. BS kick his a$$ and take his car away, ground him...something. It's called controlling your children. Then parents wonder why some states hold the parent responsible for what there child does. Man I could go on, but I won't.

Last edited by JSB; 06-19-2003 at 08:13 AM.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:54 AM
Contributing Member

Razor strap and hickory board with holes bored in it for me. At least it was TP, was it wet? It could have been worse, shaving cream, eggs, fish hidden under seat, sugar in gas tank.....you get the drift.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:59 AM
Banned

Re: Man i hate people

I got a big assed paddle at the babysitters once. Boy would that bitch be in trouble if she tried that now... My parents never used weapons on me, just a couple of slaps and spankings.

Originally posted by atarinaper
i left my doors open
Despite being motorless your Runner has parts inside that people might want. Stereo, speakers, seats... I mean leaving the doors open overnight??? Weather is a good enough reason to close the doors at night. Do you live in rainstorm territory or sandstorm territory? In eather case closing the doors would help. Be thankful they didn't take anything.
Old 06-19-2003, 09:05 AM

Thumbs up

I got the razor strap on the bare @ss when I was a child.

I got this one too Corey, along with belts and the occasional switch. I think that that old saying of 'spare the rod spoil the child' is all too true in today's society. My moms rule of thumb, and dads' for that matter, was where ever I decide to show out was where I would get my a$$ showed up. so basically there was no wait until we get home BS. Punishment for me always seemed to fit the bill.
TP'ing was never amusing to me and I hope that you catch them and return the favor!

can't wait to spread the love (tough and other) to my children,

Outkast`
Old 06-19-2003, 09:24 AM
TOR

Kids

In the famous words of Dennis Leary, "my parents beat the hell out of me when I was a child, and quite frankly I'm looking forward beating the hell out of mine."

Todd

Quick Reply: Man i hate people