Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Just wanted to say thanks for all who recommended Zaino its amazing (small review)

Old 03-23-2003, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for all who recommended Zaino its amazing (small review)

Just wanted to say thanks for all who recommended Zaino. I picked some up from my local dealer. I got the z2, z5, z6, z7, z9 and z10 and the ZFX. Well I did a z7, z5, and z6 combination today. This stuff is amazing. I wound up doing all the cars in my house i had so much fun using these products. 3 cars my 4 runner, my dads Yukon and my moms car. I can honestly say I have never used anything this good before. Ill give a few things I liked about each.

Z-7 Zaino Bros' Show Car Wash
Yeah i know its just soap but I was a little surprised from the start it smells like bubble gum. Its super sudsy, I could keep filling the bucket with water and it would keep producing suds. It also gives this slick feeling between you hand/towel and the car. Most likely to lower the chancing of scratching the paint with dirt already on the car.

Zaino Bros' Z-5 Polish for swirl marks & fine scratches with ZFX
Ok this stuff is good, it really removes the swirls. I also like how it says to use a back and forth motion just like how the car is painted. Very easy to apply, i could do the whole car in no time at all. My dad couldn’t believe how fast I could cover the car. It was very easy and fast. Also you don’t have to do one section at a time because it will come off easy no matter how long its on the car. Also you know that horrible dust polish usually leaves behind, well there isn’t any. I was impressed at this point then to the next step.

Z-6 Zaino Bros' Ultra Clean "Gloss Enhancer" Spray
Ill say from the start I was a little skeptical about this. Never heard or seen of a product like this. Well it’s very easy to apply, and it does really do what it says. While i was removing the polish from before I could see the cotton towel leaving lint on my car. After doing one panel I could see the difference. It really does have an anti-static characteristic, something like 60% less according to Zaino. It adds an extreme gloss/wet look to the car on top of everything else.

My mom’s car is a 1997 dark red jaguar and she doesn’t keep very good care of her paint. Lots of swirls and scratches on the car. I can’t remember my mothers car looking this good. It really works and would recommend these products to anyone. There is NO mircale for scratches, bit this does help.

I’m going to do another z6 and z7 combination tomorrow then move onto the z-2 to see how that works.

Oh if anyone lives in the NYC area Zainos local dealer is located in Bay Ridge NY. The guys name is

Dave
New York Distributor
718-745-1442

He is a really nice guy that spent at least a half hour explaining what to do actually to get the most out of the products. I would assume that he will ship, so if you need anything just give him a call. If anyone has any questions just send me a pm.

Zainos website
http://www.zainobros.com/index.shtml

Thanks Chris

Last edited by impulsebrklyn; 03-23-2003 at 07:20 PM.
Old 03-23-2003, 08:14 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Chris,

Yup, I concur w/ everything you've said. Zaino is the best stuff ou there, hands down.

Show us some pics of all the vehicles!

Bob
Old 03-23-2003, 08:33 PM
Contributing Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yupp!!! I love that Zaino's shine.

You need one of these to get rid of the swirl marks.....

Just don't turn it up too high or all the smiley faces will pop off....LOL

Paul