Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

How do you???

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How do you fix rear window???

SOMEONE HELP!!! READ SECOND POST I FIGURED THIS ONE OUT ALREADY.............K I am trying to take off the plastic peice covering the front seat belt bolts in a 90 4runner. I want to take off the plastic panel in the rear and this is the only thing holding it up. Help me!

Last edited by nyceride; 10-14-2004 at 06:24 PM. Reason: To vague
Old 10-14-2004, 06:23 PM

nevermind I figured it out.....one of those duh moments.

But since I have this post going i may as well post something that someone can help me with. I am trying to figure out where and what part needs to be replaced in my 4 runner. The problem is that my rear window doesn't work? When I turn the key in the door it only makes noise when I turn it to the left. Nothing when I turn to the right. And the noise is a clicking noise. I tried to take apart the rear but I think it can't be done with the tailgate up? Am I wrong? Well the front switches don't do much besides take up space. I am debating on whether its the relay or the motor or both?? Can someone who has fixed this problem or knows what parts need to be replaced by my vague description help me out???? If you need more information post what it is and I will do my best to answer your questions. Thanks alot
Old 10-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Contributing Member

hey nice ride!

jay q has a post on here about the rear window, some good infor and pix for you to check out. hope this helps.

lee