Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

Gerald's

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2004, 06:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gerald's

Well I started a new landscaping job and I need some new shoes for the truck! Problem is I don't have time to wait, I need them now, and I work Mon. through Fri.
So the question is...is it possible for me to walk in Gerald's tomorrow and ask for some 31X10.50 BFG A/T. Or will they have to order them and tell me to come back next week? I mean, they specialize on tires and breaks, so hopefully they have a set waiting to be put on my car. Is this going to work or just wishful thinking? I'm crossing my fingers!
Old 06-02-2004, 05:48 AM

Well I called them this morning, they said they can order some and they could be in later today. Somehow I'm not suprised.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:20 PM

Well it took an hour 1/2, but they are on! Some brand new BFG A/T's from Geralds. $571 total. I had stock tires on before and an inch smaller, so these tires made an incredible difference. Adding to that, I also took off my running boards off today. My car looks completely different now and I couldn't be happier.

One thing though, has anyone taken off the mud flaps from behind the rear wheels? After I took of the boards, I was wondering if I should snatch the mud flaps off too? I really have no idea, but just wondering. Any suggestions?