Notices
95.5-2004 Tacomas & 96-2002 4Runners 4th gen pickups and 3rd gen 4Runners

DeMello Off-Road

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 07:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeMello Off-Road

Just wanted to say hey. I'm Jason from DeMello off-Road. I just found this board and if you have any questions about my products or work we do please ask away. I'm open too questions.

Jason DeMello
Old 09-19-2003, 07:46 AM
Banned

Never heard of DeMello... but welcome to the board! You guys make anything for 1st gen 4runners, do you have a website?
Old 09-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Contributing Member

Welcome to the forums Jason. I've heard alot of good things about your products.

flecker, the link to their web site is below his post, click the purple www
Old 09-19-2003, 07:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I remember some members here referred to you when somebody in your area asked where to go to get sliders welded on.

You might wanna consider posting this stuff in the vendors section, as the Moderators here will most likely move it there if you don't.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:51 AM
Bud

weLcome Jason,

I beleive a few members here have your sliders installed.
I'm currently saving up for your sliders. I'll be seeing you soon.

btw, when is the next socali ttora event?
Old 09-19-2003, 07:53 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by flecker
do you have a website?
click on the "WWW" under his post.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:03 AM
Contributing Member

Welcome Jason,
A friend, Charles with a black 2002 4Runner had his slider angle adjusted there a few weeks ago. He loves your shop and he will probably be chiming in here soon.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:04 AM
TJ

DeMello sliders

Jason makes great sliders. I just installed a set of the round ones last week on my Tacoma. Jason, thanks also for the Decals
TJ from lawton Oklahoma
Old 09-19-2003, 08:07 AM

Hey Jason, welcome to the board.

I'm still beating the hell out of the sliders you made for me way back when (first set of 4Runner sliders).

Folks, I veeeerrrrrry highly recommend this guy's work.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:34 AM
Contributing Member

Just incase you guys didn't get the website for DeMello's sliders....

http://www.demello-offroad.com/index.html

Jason!

Welcome aboard!

I'll be testing out the sliders next month in San Diego (i'll take some pix and forward them to ya!)

Lance
Old 09-19-2003, 09:36 AM

Thanks everyone. As someone already posted it's www.DeMello-offroad.com

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section, I would move it if I knew how? Maybe a moderator will do it.

The website is being updated, the current 4runner section is need of some serious attention and I plan on working on it real soon!

If anyone that has bought stuff from me in the past has any trail use or other pictures of there sliders esp on a 4runner I need as many as you can send. The big delay on the 4runner section of the website is having pictures to post. you can send pics to Jason@demello-offroad.com

I would also like to know, if there is a product your looking for that you feel is not made? or you want a better one let me know. I will be going full time at the shop real soon and I can better prioitize what project I will work on next by customer needs and demands!

Just to give you an idea, we will be putting out our tacoma wrap around bumper real soon after I go full time. Things to follow are, swing out tire carrier rear bumper, rear shock relocation, Front bumpers,DIY kits, Frame box in kits, And a bunch of other stuff that I don't want to list just yet

We are located in Santa Ana Ca and also do custom work for anyone that wants something differnt!

Any questions let me know.

Jason DeMello

Oh and is there a spell check here?
Old 09-19-2003, 09:40 AM
Banned

Hmmmm, Didn't see the web adress under his post I do however need a good set of sliders!!! All you guys really seem to like his stuff This is good to know when I save up for some! Thanks
Old 09-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

Hey Jason,

IMO I don't really think your thread needs to me moved, you're not really advertising anything in this thread, but if another mod has a different opinion, they may move it.

In the Yotatech Community section, we do have a spot where you could post more "as a vendor", if you were promoting a special or group buy or something.

Unfortunately, one thing we don't have here is a spell checker.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:42 AM
Contributing Member

Hmmmm, Didn't see the web adress under his post I do however need a good set of sliders!!! All you guys really seem to like his stuff This is good to know when I save up for some! Thanks
there is a rectangular button that is purple in color that says "www" it is right between the other purple buttons that say "email" and "search." It's got a tanish-yellow house on it too.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:43 AM
Contributing Member

Hmmmm, Didn't see the web adress under his post
Its not a full on web address we were talking about. He has a purple button that says WWW. Other purple buttons are things like Profile, Buddy, PM, Search, etc.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:44 AM

Originally posted by mertztr
Hey Jason,

IMO I don't really think your thread needs to me moved, you're not really advertising anything in this thread, but if another mod has a different opinion, they may move it.

In the Yotatech Community section, we do have a spot where you could post more "as a vendor", if you were promoting a special or group buy or something.

Unfortunately, one thing we don't have here is a spell checker.
Good as I was just trying to get feed back and answer any question i could. I will use the other section for any specials we have coming up for sure!

Thanks
Old 09-19-2003, 09:44 AM

Jason, good to hear that you're going full time into the fab business. You could have a very hot product on your hands with that swing away tire carrier/rear bumper... I know there is regular talk among 4runner guys for this type of thing.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:55 AM

Originally posted by jacksonpt
Jason, good to hear that you're going full time into the fab business. You could have a very hot product on your hands with that swing away tire carrier/rear bumper... I know there is regular talk among 4runner guys for this type of thing.
Jackson,

The swing out tire carriers that our shop has done in the past, have required allot of fab work and some people are turned off by there high prices 600.00-? Depending on how much they want on it.

I would love to do a prototype swing out on a 4runner. If someone wants to let me use there 4runner for a couple days I could make them one heck of a deal
Old 09-19-2003, 09:57 AM
Contributing Member

The people that would like a swing out carrier, including me, have pretty much come to accept that is a custom fab job, expensive but worth it.

If I was in SoCal, I'd jump on your offer!!!
Old 09-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Contributing Member

Originally posted by JDeMello
The swing out tire carriers that our shop has done in the past, have required allot of fab work and some people are turned off by there high prices 600.00-? Depending on how much they want on it.
$600 isn't high Jason, especially seeing as how the only other places I have seen make anything for the rear of a 3rd gen have wanted $1100+ for it. If you could offer that thing for a 3rd gen for $600 or cheaper I can tell you right off at least 1 homeboy here (me) would buy one! I certainly wouldn't pay $1100 for one though, I can do without one and do with other things instead.

Quick Reply: DeMello Off-Road