Thought I'd throw up some pics of my motor swap project. All that is left to do tonight is drop the distributor and transfer the flywheel. I hope to have it running Saturday!
The motor you see in the pics wrapped up was sent to me accidentally. It was supposed to be ready to go, but ended up having a motor mount busted off the side of the block, so its no good. The yard I got it from didn't have any other good low-mileage motors, so I got a brand new 0 mile rebuilt motor instead (for the same price !!!!!). I have been very surprised so far how easy it is to transfer everything over from the old to the new motor. I was very intimidated about it at first, but its really quite easy.
Anyway, here are some pics.
I'll update with more soon.