Notices
Vehicles - Parting Out Parting out a vehicle, post it here

FS[PacSouthWest]: 89 V6 4RUNNER A/T NO BODY & 87 4runner rollover

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2014, 08:00 AM

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Located in 90274.....

Most of this I want to be local pickup. I will not ship the engine or transmission, etc.

I will NOT ship larger type parts like the steering column and axles and so forth. I'm just trying to hook up my brothers on yotatech as well as get this stuff out of here before I haul the rest off to scrap... It is now on Craigslist. .... So if anyone is interested, please let me know. If you have a way for me to ship freight from dock to dock, I do have a dock available.

Leave a message on here, and I will get back to you as soon as I can with a private message and on here. I just want to try and keep my PM Inbox from getting too full. Not that it looks like its going to be a problem on here as of late. Hahaha.

Lots of stuff for Sale! ( all of this stuff goes and the monies collected go right into my mother's PayPal account to help her get by... ).....

Running 89 V6 3.0/3VZE; Doesn't leak a drop ( had the knock code and ticks a little bit but seems to have no bottom end drama, didn't burn or spend oil...)...COMPLETE, with alternator and ac compressor and fan an full wiring EFI harness(ECU is Auto)... $550

Complete front end available including manual locking hubs in perfect condition. ($ inquire) (Blazelands BlazeN8 might already have control arms dibs)

Manual locking hubs in great shape; $80

IFS Front diffs(I have 4... [1.] 4.30 gears [2.] 3 X 4.10 diffs ... All 3 are non-ADD tubes. 1 diff is 4.10 in mint condition and has no tube, etc., just the diff and fully cleaned cover. $120 for any with the tubes and inner axles and $70 for the 4.10 w/out. Will separate any from the tubes.

Automatic V6 T-case working smoothly (auto trans moves the car when its cold doesn't work once warmed up.) $75

4 SR5 Aluminum Wheels wearing decent stock size tires. $150 ( the wheels alone are $45 each at pick your part )

Complete moonroof assembly and cover in gray $100 (I will cut out the moonroof housing portion from the red 4 runner and include for another $50. Whomever wants it would have to drill out the pinch welds & remove it themselves. ) I do not want to sell just the interior cover.

IFS Rear, full width axle housing w/axles and brake lines; $120 w/out diff ...... $200 with mint condition 410 4cyl 8" diff

Fuel tank in mint condition w/skid plate and all bolts; $100

Fuel pump sending unit w/out pump; $100 ($150 w/ perfect condition Oem Denso fuel pump)

Fuel level sending unit $80

Rear stock shocks in great condition with all bushings and washers $20 (Terrys_87 might have dibs)

I also have a 4 cylinder ac compressor , great condition, working clutch - from a yard motor that had a hundred forty eight thousand miles on it. $85 ( I paid $65 for it at the yard and had to remove it )

Fuel lines, brake lines, AC lines, v6 auto trans cooling lines - and more, all for sale.(MAYBE, if its not too much trouble for me)...

Booster sold but newer Aisin master cylinder still here, and I know its new because the reservoir is brand new and I have receipts.... ($30)....

Calipers; $50 for both

Full Main and Fusible link Harnesses; Full harness $125 / Fusible link $100 ( neither harness has been cut anywhere and it is totally complete. It is from an automatic v6, so I'm not sure what difference that would make in regards to the full harness. you know, if someone wants to do a 3.4 swap or something and have the harness ready, etc. )

1989 Tilt Steering Assembly with combination meter [turn signals - wiper cruise control Horn Pad- and full steering shaft to gear box/gear box NOT included] ...; $200

1984-1989 4Runner great condition Factory Roll Bar with great condition Zip on factory roll bar pad; $100

Custom 1987 full wheel ends with knuckles & spindles - wheel hubs with Koyo and Timken bearings - NEAR NEW Black Zink 1994 V6 11.75" Slotted and Drilled Rotors with 2,000 miles in mint condition - Cherry condition spindles - Totally restored IFS Aisin Manual Locking Hubs with new OEM o-ring and fully cleaned out and regreased - backing plate trimmed and ready for 1992-1995 SW13B Large piston Calipers ; $300 for the complete and fully assembled and cherry condition IFS Front axle ends with all mentioned above parts

2 sets of Rear 1984 (?)-1989 4Runner Leaf Packs with shackles and u bolts and hardware; $80 each (RUF anyone???)

Trail Gear 4" rear lift leaf springs with 5" Shackles / 57" eye to eye / For SAS / NOT BOLT ON! / will need hangers and greaseable bolts / BARELY used for 2,000 miles & 2 trips to Big Bear Trails, so they are just barely broken in, which is good, because you will know exactly where they are going to sit ; $220 (Likely Sold... But let me know if you have any interest just in case)

1989 V6 great condition Air Box WITH AIR FLOW METER ; $60

1989 V6 AUTO: GREAT condition rear and front drive shafts ; $100 for REAR/ $60 for front

1989 complete rear E-brake section to the wheels from the pivot (NO HAND LE OR CABLE UP TO THAT POINT) ; $60

1989 V6 4Runner LPSV (REAR BRAKE PROPORTIONING VALVE, WITH ARM AND MOUNTING BRACKET) ; $40

1987 4cyl 5 spd 4Runner - Speedometer/Odometer cable in great cond. ; $40

1989 v6 auto 4Runner Gauge cluster (NOT MANUAL TRANS) with Tachometer ; $40

1989 V6 4runner exhaust pipe w/heat shield from collector, and O2 bung just before CATALYTIC ; $30

1989 4Runner V6 4 wire NEW NGK - JAPAN 02 sensor ; $25

1987 4Runner blower motor for heat/ac ; $30

None of this includes shipping. If you are not absolutely certain that you want something, don't waste my time please? I really don't have much of it to spare and I've been jerked around so much even by members on here... I'm just tired of it. I will not even begin to package something until full PayPal payment has been made, from this point on.

*If people want me to separate stuff from this motor, it has to be worth my time. I likely will not want to and should not have a problem selling app on Craigslist in a heartbeat. I mean it's ready to go and drop into somebody's car and drive away. It just needs some work, which anybody knowledgeable of a 3.0 could do in a day while its out of the car... Coming with the full EFI harness and everything, all accessories still attached, I think its a great deal.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 04-30-2014 at 12:13 AM.
Old 02-24-2014, 09:43 AM

Bump!
Old 02-26-2014, 02:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bumper Cap & Tow Hook

Hi Chef,

How about the front tow hook and the driver's side rear bumper cap?

I could also use the fuel gauge sending unit out of the gas tank. Please price this separately if you think you can get the part out and you know it works.

Price for both and shipping to 27889, Washington, NC

Thanks and good luck with your swap!

Craig
Old 02-26-2014, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by CRamsey
Hi Chef,

How about the front tow hook and the driver's side rear bumper cap?

I could also use the fuel gauge sending unit out of the gas tank. Please price this separately if you think you can get the part out and you know it works.

Price for both and shipping to 27889, Washington, NC

Thanks and good luck with your swap!

Craig
Hey Craig! How you doing man?

*Well, the only problem with the bumper caps is I have a near-perfect rear bumper with caps and quarter panel molding as well. I mean literally never and squirt or angled and they all lined up perfectly. All the hardware all the mounting Bolts & so forth... And the Y mounting brackets as well. I was hoping to sell it complete. ... Its just that its factory TOYOTA and in perfect shape and the last time I sold mine it went in about 10 minutes. I haven't posted it up yet but I think all of that is the relevant for your needs I guess. I'm sorry. Let me see if somebody needs just the bumper brace and such. But again I really just want to get rid of the whole thing in it shouldn't be too difficult on Craigslist for a local pickup, you know what I mean?

*As far as the fuel sending unit, it worked perfectly what everything else in this damn thing. Lol. I will have to ask my buddy what to charge for that. I know they are in serious demand because of rust and everything and extremely expensive from Toyota if you can even find them... I think they're no longer available. I am going to take a look at mine and this one as I get the bodies of. If mine is corroded in any way, I will switch them. The bottom line with mine is that it does what they all do, it drops off the map after about 50 miles on full until it hits around a quarter tank and then it slows way down and gives me another 80 miles. The in between? ... About 70 miles all together. Lol.

*As far as the tow hook, did you want the one that is on here that has the two hooks? It has a standard forward f*** with keeper and then another hook in the rear of the same molding. Freakin thing weighs like 25 pounds lol. I should have a full set and more of the hooks, and it really came in handy for me to have one on each side. A couple times we pulled from that side of my bumper as I pulled someone out in Reverse because I couldn't get back around them when they were stuck. Lol. I'm guessing you already have one and you want another, but I'm just saying for the heck of it. Lol. I think I have three of those hooks all together, maybe 4, and I'm pretty sure I have to with those hooks on the back side as well.

*** this will take a few days before I can part or ship anything, I hope that's okay...? I will shoot you a private message with my phone number so you can text me and I can reach you in a few days. Just send me a text saying exactly who this is and your User ID name and the parts and that way I will have it in my message gallery. Thanks so much for checking in and trying with me!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:56 AM

Hi Chef,

I'm down here in San Diego (so pretty close). Similar to Craig i need both rear bumper end stays, but if the price is right, I might be interested in the entire assembly as you mentioned, let me know what you want for it.
Also need:
1 rear seat release knob (top of top part of seat)
1 crack free grey dash

let me know what you got, thanks!

Jake

I need to post a couple pics of my "new" 1987 4Runner, she's coming together pretty nicely.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chef I need a 7.5" front third for my T100.. Gear ratio is 4.10 let me know what you got please
Old 03-02-2014, 05:30 AM

Hey Chef,

I need the things the spare tire sits up against up under the car (look kinda like rails) and a driver's side corner light lens. Shipping to 72023?
Old 03-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by jakezmerchant
Hi Chef,

I'm down here in San Diego (so pretty close). Similar to Craig i need both rear bumper end stays, but if the price is right, I might be interested in the entire assembly as you mentioned, let me know what you want for it.
Also need:
1 rear seat release knob (top of top part of seat)
1 crack free grey dash

let me know what you got, thanks!

Jake

I need to post a couple pics of my "new" 1987 4Runner, she's coming together pretty nicely.
Hey Jake, I'm really sorry but the bumper sold immediately. The entire thing from end to end with mounting brackets and everything. These truck that I got as the donor, the guy through in one end cap, but I'm not sure if it's for the rear of the front. I have to go find it and take a look. Obviously you need bowls so that probably wouldn't help you much.

I do have the seat release knobs but I do not have a crack free dash. Unfortunately, this one has a crack or two. I guess my dash cover really did pay off because I can't find a single problem with it on my 87. It came with it brand new from the factory. Same brand as all the seats fabric coverings. "Kustom fit".....

I hate giving people bad news... Sorry about that man

Originally Posted by Toyota~Boy
Chef I need a 7.5" front third for my T100.. Gear ratio is 4.10 let me know what you got please
Hey man! How you been? I know you're working hard... T 100 is a 7.5? Wow. .. I can't believe I didn't know that. Anyway, I have to complete front axles.... Both non ADD, and I have my original mint condition 4.10's( just the diff).... I believe just the gears alone diff is taken... Let me make a call on that if that is all you want and you're not interested in the entire axle including tube, axles and housing.

The two complete axles I have, one of them is a mint condition front axle assembly, 4.30 diff.... The other is in this truck right now that I'm about to body swap, its a 4.10 gear set in that truck( and to be honest, I don't think this every thing ever went off road one time in its life... And, it came with manual locking hubs ... So you know there wasn't always wear going on in there) And you are the first to ask for it. What specifically are you looking for? Just the diff?

Originally Posted by jd20phill
Hey Chef,

I need the things the spare tire sits up against up under the car (look kinda like rails) and a driver's side corner light lens. Shipping to 72023?
Hey man, I have two full spare tire carrier assemblies. I don't want to break up either one of them into pieces. They have to go with chain and all.... Both in mint condition, each for 50$ ?
Old 03-02-2014, 09:16 AM

Sweet chef.. Yeah the T100 is no different then a 86-95. I have know clue what happened to mine. There's a brief description in my build thread.

Anyhow this is what I'm needing.

Complete front 4.10 third. I prefer it to be in the housing. Just remove the mounts and diff cover and it fits in a 5 gallon bucket. I'm also needing passenger and driver Axle Shafts. I do not need the axle tube. I have a few spares.

The front third shipped in a 5 gallon bucket will cost $100.00 just to ship from Cali to WV. That is through UPS. FedEx may be cheaper. But get back with me when you figure out whatcha got. Maybe I can help you out in the future.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by Toyota~Boy
Sweet chef.. Yeah the T100 is no different then a 86-95. I have know clue what happened to mine. There's a brief description in my build thread.

Anyhow this is what I'm needing.

Complete front 4.10 third. I prefer it to be in the housing. Just remove the mounts and diff cover and it fits in a 5 gallon bucket. I'm also needing passenger and driver Axle Shafts. I do not need the axle tube. I have a few spares.

The front third shipped in a 5 gallon bucket will cost $100.00 just to ship from Cali to WV. That is through UPS. FedEx may be cheaper. But get back with me when you figure out whatcha got. Maybe I can help you out in the future.
Cool! Well, I'm not sure if you ever went to my classified ad, but I have lots. I am going to do an inventory as soon as I can. I should have some time this week as I can't do this swap until next Saturday.( I want to wait until Friday anyway to rent a forklift because I get it until Monday for no extra charge since they're closed on Saturday and Sunday.)

Yeah I know about the bucket thing. I'm not sure that USPS might not be cheaper. I believe as long as its under 70 pounds, and certain dimensions limits, it should be a lot less. Also depends on where you are, but I have a buddy who is picking up the entire rear bumper assembly and he is a truck driver drive back and forth from Tennessee. I don't want to volunteer him, but he might be willing to take it back and ship it from there. I also have the complete knuckles and hubs and slotted and drilled rotors still attached to fully rebuilt and reconditioned IFS manual locking hubs... New Koyo bearings in there as well....
Old 03-02-2014, 09:49 AM

Hey guys.....

I apologize for not having done a detailed right up everything that I will be getting rid of. However, it is quite extensive and the problem is there are several things that I can't say just yet if I will be parting with. One example is that I am possibly going to keep the v6 third member in the back. I would prefer to do a full taco end to end with elocker, but they seem to be hard to find and I guess it would be more logical considering I have onboard air to just go with an ARB in that v6 3rd. Anyway,...

... My point is that there are a couple things I'm not sure. I am possibly going to swap fuel pump assemblies as the previous owner of Ruby did some stupid crap after bending the lid and forcing down the fuel lines. That one is in perfect condition otherwise and shouldn't have any problems, as it didn't have any problems on mine... I just figure why not use the tiny bit better one? Lol.

I am also unsure as to whether I will be keeping the fuel level sending unit from the 89 or using my own. But either way I will be getting rid of one and I guarantee you it will have no corrosion and be in good condition.

I will for sure be selling if you'll take from the v6, the front 4.10 third, side to side...

I will be selling the 89 v 6 calipers and I also have in the 89 v6 new 7/8 Aisin master cylinder, and mint condition dual diaphragm booster.....

All the brake and fuel lines will be going...

I have a full set of sr5 aluminum wheels with very decent stock size tires...

I also have to decide whether I am going to use the 15 inch black wheels or the deeper offset outlaw two wheels... As soon as I decide I will also have a very good condition set off 32 X 11.5 X 15 BFG mud kings and a fifth at 80%+ percent km1.... I would also at that point have either the set of 5 black powder coated American Racing Baja style wheels or the outlaw 2's which are mint.

I have now another great condition skid plate but I have to check because someone did ask me for that already a ways back. I just have to make sure they got one and then I will know if its available so please if you want it ask here....

I will have excellent condition automatic v6 transfer case...

I will have a complete 3.0 motor that was running and without a single leak that just needs the normal work at its age... Knock sensor and the shims job.... It will come with a complete engine harness and I repeat is not leaking a single drop from the oil pan or valve covers...

I will have a v6 89 air flow meter and assembly in very good condition...

89 v6 coil / igniter....

89 v6 full main harness except for harness to the rear ..... And Fusible link harness....

I still have a full set of rear stock springs from my 87 4 runner,...

Stock newly replaced rear shocks on the 89 donor... I believe they are Monroe as they are dark blue....

... And I will also have a full set of Trail Gear 4 inch 1st gen 4runner SAS Springs front and rear with 5 in shackles for the front ... They are not even a thousand miles old.....

I have a complete 430 non ADD for a diff and axle assembly with tube....

I have a full set of inner and outer Toyota Berfield from a 85 front axle....

* much of the stuff from this 89 is already sold and I will update as to what ASAP . I will also update the original post with the list of what I have and do an update as I go as to what is sold.

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 03-02-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-02-2014, 10:20 AM

The V6 front third will be find with me. Just get me a price and see about shipping. My zip is 25248.. Thank ya
Old 03-04-2014, 01:57 PM

How much for the dash, cornerlight housings, headlight surrounds and the turn signals shipped to 30115? Anything cracked?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:27 AM

Chef I found a diff yesterday locally so I don't need yours. Thank you for your help and quick responses.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by msmith
How much for the dash, cornerlight housings, headlight surrounds and the turn signals shipped to 30115? Anything cracked?
Pretty sure the corner lights are sold, and grill.... turn signals would be 35$ shipped, no damage. The dash is cracked on the main dash pad...Sorry. The gauge portion of the dash I have if u need it. 2 of them actually. All gray.

Headlight housings or outer bezels?

Last edited by ChefYota4x4; 03-05-2014 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2014, 01:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
do you have the interior apiller trim piece for drivers side and passanger side not sure if apiller is the correct name for it but its the plastic trim between the front windshield and the front door window . iam local if you have them thanks.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by clok
do you have the interior apiller trim piece for drivers side and passanger side not sure if apiller is the correct name for it but its the plastic trim between the front windshield and the front door window . iam local if you have them thanks.
Hey man... I just might. Could you give me a call back on that maybe Monday? I will be really busy doing your body swap this weekend. Thanks man.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:03 PM

Heyy chef do you have the clip that holds the plug onto the tps(22re)?
Old 03-10-2014, 07:55 AM

latch cables

Hey there, I'm in need of the tailgate latch cables. If you have em let me know how much shipped to 94611. Thanks a bunch!
Old 03-24-2014, 06:15 PM

Looking for the passenger steering knuckle, if you have one available and are willing to ship to the bay area (94565).

Quick Reply: FS[PacSouthWest]: 89 V6 4RUNNER A/T NO BODY & 87 4runner rollover