Other Makes Cars/Trucks Own a different car or truck other than a Toyota?

What is this??

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 06:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
What is this??

Saw this Awesome Off road wagon.. truck.. thing... Looks a lot like a Toyota FJ45 Wagon (the land cruiser wagon)... and that's what i thought it was at first.. .. but i noticed a few differences... so i don't know... the grill and the front edge of the hood is v shaped. the top back corner of the rear most side-window is a long smooth curve.. the windshield is split in the middle... And the hood is curved beneath the wind shield. The gas cap is placed just different enough for me to question.. none off the Windows are emergency pop out.. .. the door hinges are on the inside, instead of the outside.. The FJs all have outside hinges.. don't they?? And he tail gate is like a pickup tail gate, with horizontal piano hinges.. instead of twin doors... (some of the FJ45s did have this tail gate style.. but.. it's .. .. weird)
... ...

Anyone know what it is??
It has no insignias or badges revealing make or model... just "4-Wheel-Drive" in cursive above the front fenders... and Hello Kitty badges well hidden all over the truck. Lol

Last edited by Gregery; 01-30-2015 at 06:48 AM.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what is this?

Thats a Willys wagon a very cool rig! I had a 1953 with the super hurricane 6,inline flathead six.These things were bare bones but super cool and geared low.Great plow rigs.They also had a pickup version that was sweet as well.Wish i would of kept it,they are hard to find in Maine that are not rotted to death.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That's a sweet looking ride.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Fossilized
Staff

Received 448 Likes on 293 Posts
yeppers--Willys Wagon...on my list of stuff I will buy if I win the lottery
That is way cooler than any lame V-6 JK POS