Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 10:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bmx

anyone here riding bmx? just curious
Old 09-28-2009, 10:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used to but have recently made the switch to an "urban" mountain bike

4" of travel (personally a little much), 12 inch frame, 26" tires, single speed, single brake
Old 09-28-2009, 05:28 PM

dirt jumper?
Old 09-28-2009, 05:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, but its got slicks

Devinci District SS2 frame with just a bunch of random parts I stole off my old bikes
Old 09-28-2009, 05:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I used to BMX, then i turned 16 a got my 1st 4runner....4 years later, im still kickin myself for wasting ALOT of money on bike parts and not saving for truck parts
Old 09-28-2009, 06:13 PM

hola!

i ride. i started racing when i was twelve raced til last year then quit (6 years) and iv ridden freestyle since i started racing still ride freestyle tho.

i got a flybikes tierra frame outfitted with mostly fly, odyssey, and s&m parts.

i also just started riding DJ mtn bikes. got a DK asterik
Old 09-29-2009, 02:56 AM

^ Odyssey parts rock
Old 09-29-2009, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by 4banginRunner
^ Odyssey parts rock
very tru. Flybikes is my favorite. they are just really expensive. it helps to be sponsered by a bike shop tho
Old 09-29-2009, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by hjkmotor
very tru. Flybikes is my favorite. they are just really expensive. it helps to be sponsered by a bike shop tho
I tried Eastens, DK's, S&M's, FBM, Redline, etc. and I could never find a frame I liked better than the older Haro Nyquist's, I loved the 20.5" toptube.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by 4banginRunner
I tried Eastens, DK's, S&M's, FBM, Redline, etc. and I could never find a frame I liked better than the older Haro Nyquist's, I loved the 20.5" toptube.
i rode an eastern for a really long time then i got a Fly mosca frame and loved it and last year i got my fly tierra frame and its the best iv had. im so comfortable on it. it has a strange geometry. it has a 21" top tube but rides like a 20.50 top tube.
Old 09-29-2009, 11:18 AM

i dont ride eastern.lol i bought one of their Eastern Medusa Lite Forged(25t) and i snaped it in two weeks.lol SO i upgraded to a Animal Lite V2(23t) and i love it.I Ride a 03 Fit frame with mainly animal,flybikes,an odessy parts. I have never had a issue with Fly Bikes or Animal.I still ride freestyle everyday and drive my yota lol.but truck got inpounded couple weeks ago cant get it out till Oct 19 and my frame getting powder coated haha.so i gotta ride my gas powered skate board hahaha
Old 09-29-2009, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by nintythree4runner
i dont ride eastern.lol i bought one of their Eastern Medusa Lite Forged(25t) and i snaped it in two weeks.lol SO i upgraded to a Animal Lite V2(23t) and i love it.I Ride a 03 Fit frame with mainly animal,flybikes,an odessy parts. I have never had a issue with Fly Bikes or Animal.I still ride freestyle everyday and drive my yota lol.but truck got inpounded couple weeks ago cant get it out till Oct 19 and my frame getting powder coated haha.so i gotta ride my gas powered skate board hahaha
yeah eastern tend to be on the cheap side. idk how many eastern forks iv seen bend. i had the reaper frame and it was ok but nothing special. i don't quite ride everyday anymore but i do ride a lot. im really bummed cuz i haven't ridden at all since i moved into my dorm at college. im goin home this weekend, ill surely be riding.
Old 09-29-2009, 05:59 PM

Ya Eastern Sucks ass,i know alot of ppl in Los Angles who rie eastern and i laugh.they brake parts all the time,and there cheap to.half the price of anything else. im waiting for my frame to come back from the paint shop so i can ride,It Candy purple with green/blue flakes in it. Bars,forks and brakes are white is gonna look sick,ill post pic's when i get it back
Old 09-29-2009, 06:04 PM

nice. i had my frame powder coated british racing green. nothing special. my buddy did it and he found a way to do marble powder coating which is pretty sweet. might have to do that with the next frame i get.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:44 PM

i use to ride .. one day ill dust off the ol haro and take it out again. i use to ride a ton in highschool but its been 5 years sence i hit a park or just had a good street sesh. I to also loved my nyquist .. till it died a horrible death (got ran over by a f-350 and put a nice curve in the frame) now i got a haro F-5 (i think thats what its called) its a cross breed.. kinda mash a nyquist and a mira model togeather. mostly a stocker tho, i didnt ride it much before i stoped riding. i put alot of parts from the nyquist on it like my trusty primo super meat tenderizer pedals, cut down Fit bars, odyssey brakes and a custom duct tape covered Snafu seat lol, and a set of knob jobs wrap the rims. lot of the people i use to ride with rode and still ride WETHEPEOPLE or S&M, i was pretty much the only Haro fan
Old 09-29-2009, 08:15 PM

My Nieghbor is powder coating it for me.nice i really was never into haro's.i think there hardtails are pretty good.even when i driving my 4runner i keep my bike in at all times lol.Great for party's drive there ride my bike home smashed hahahaha Always gotta have the ipod and listen to some slipknot,emmure,Cattle Decapition .the town i live in is not to big so i can get place pretty easy lol.I got some buddy's that drive sick yota's that ride with me also lol.we got dirt jumps/track and the best bmx skate park in northern California.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:46 AM

yeah u guys in cali get pretty crazy. bmx is pretty big here in dayton, of course we have DK locally so we always have dk pros around all the time, we also used to have season but they went out of business, that stuffs junk, it only lasts a season.

same here with the bike always in my truck. i live out in the country so i gotta drive no matter where i go to ride but i have a bunch of ramps at my place. box jump in the driveway and dirt jumps out back (5 acres). we got a few ok skateparks but nothing great, they r pretty involved with keeping bikes out of skateparks around here. it sux.

hit me up if u ever come to dayton, we'll go ride.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 PM

so im gettin kinda bored riding the same way i always do and i haven't ridden pegs in years so i just ordered some of these.
Image Hosting

mine r blue. just thought id share
Old 09-30-2009, 05:22 PM

Nice Animal MK3. I was using TREE TRICK STICK PEG
for while but they not made for street only park. now i ride SHADOW CONSPIRACY LITTLE ONES PEGS. I've always liked animal.That my favorie company so far
Old 09-30-2009, 05:35 PM

my bro has shadow little ones and i have shadow lean pegs but i just wanted something really lite to have on my bike cuz i hardly grind and when i do itll be rails and waxed ledges. i haven't ridden pegs forever but theres so many time when i say "i wish i had pegs" . plus they r pretty lol

Quick Reply: Bmx