Notices
The Classifieds GraveYard Where old classifieds threads go that are too good to let go

1986 Toyota P/U X-cab 4x4 5spd 22r

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 Toyota P/U X-cab 4x4 5spd 22r

Need to sell off the toyota... So here it is.. First off I am located in Upstate NY and this truck is PICK UP ONLY. (4 hours above albany.. 2 above syracuse)

It is an 86 x-cab pickup. it has a 22r carbed motor, Someone swapped the EFI motor out awhile back. The motor runs great but has a slight oil leak somewhere, Never took the time to track it down because its not that serious...Just makes a mess. The 5spd tranny is in great shape. And the 4x4 works perfectly. It has 15" american racing rims. The tires are in decent shape, the right rear (the one that usually spins) is getting worn down. The body on this truck is in surprisingly good shape. It originally came from florida. The bed is solid with no rust, Infact, Its hard to find any rust on this truck. There is one dent in the passenger side door, but it could easily be popped out. And the chrome rear bumper is slightly bent from catching onto a tree in the trails, but could easily be straigtened. This truck originally came qith A/C and cruise control, However, neither of these are hooked up. I do have the AC compressor and the lines and rad are still in the truck.. But I've never felt the need for it.. So I havent bothered messing with it. The heater works great. The motor does not overheat. I am told it was rebuilt not long ago. The exhaust leaks at the donut gasket, and the muffler is pretty cobbled on there- but it works. The interior is decent, there is one tear in the seat, and the vinyl.. or plastic, whatever the dashboard is made out of, cracked in one spot. The shift boot is also ripped.

Now for the bad--- It needs a clutch - It is currently not driveable. It will start and run fine, But the clutch is shot and will not engage. I Had a garage look at it and they told me it was the throw out bearing. The transmission is still great and shifts perfect when the engine is not running. And also shifted perfect before the clutch went out.

It also needs brake pads in the front.

I am accepting reasonable offers, I'm not expecting much, But I also don't want to get low balled. This truck is in great shape for the year it is.

Attatched is one picture, It does NOT come with the bed cover. I can take any picture needed on request. You can also ask me for my phone number and we can talk about it.

Old 06-11-2006, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forgot to mention, this truck has a clear title and will pass NY state inspection.