Staging Area For Tech Article Submissions Got a tech article to submit? Post it here

Tech article submissions ONLY!

Old 12-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Co-Founder/Administrator
Staff

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Tech article submissions ONLY!

As seen by this thread, this will be a staging area for your Tech Article submissions.

This will make it a lot easier to submit a tech write-up to the forum that you want to share.

This section will have guidelines, so PLEASE READ carefully.

1. Title your tech article accordantly.

2. Please make your pictures 640x480 in pixel size.
No need to worry about the file name.
Once your article is up, I will copy your pictures and number them as 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 3.jpg, ect.
They will then go to a folder with your member name and name of the article, and they will then be hosted on the YotaTech server.
Why hosted here?
No need to worry if your host flakes out on you, and for future access for others to see your article.
In the past we have had a member pull all of his tech from here, thus leaving thousands of members in the dark with no pictures to go by if they wanted to refer to that members tech write-up.
We do not want that happening again, it was a bad choice.

3. No one will be able to reply to your tech write-up, thus making your entry much cleaner without being littered with useless comments.

4. After your pictures have been copied to the server and I edit your article to reflect the new URLs for the pictures, I will move your entry to one of the five categories here.
https://www.yotatech.com/forums/f125/

This should greatly speed up the process from the way I handled getting articles up in the past.

Now get out there and start moddin' your rig and submit those how to articles

If you would like to leave feedback on this, please use this URL.