YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Off Road Tech, Fab Shop, Solid Axle Swaps, Tool Time, & Engine Swaps > Engine Swap Talk > Engine Swaps
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Engine Swaps Swapping an engine in your Toy, here is where to learn how

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

3rd gen 4Runner 4.0l v8 or SBC TPI ?

Hello everyone first of all I would like to say I absolutley love this place I have learned an awful lot about my 4runner in the past few months. Thank you also for reading my post!!! I am at a tos up between a 1uzfe with trans and ecu, in which I would have to purchase, or a good ole sbc with a tuned port system backed with a 4 speed muncie, although only a M20, I own these pieces to the puzzle. I understand with anything possibilities are endless I am simply looking for something new to work on in which is cost effective as well as be dependable. Thank you again for your time. Silver Lake Sand Dunes here we come........*
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
96 DuneRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
3rd, 40, 4runner, fastest, gen, runner, sbc, swap, tpi, v8, worlds