Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Vancouver BC, Pacific Northwest, Bellingham Wa

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vancouver BC, Pacific Northwest, Bellingham Wa

I'm taking another roadtrip. This time to Vancouver BC, and will be spending alot of time around Bellingham Washington, Squamish, Mt. Baker and going to the NorthShore for mountain biking. I guess my intent of this post is to see if any fellow yotatechers are from the Pacific NorthWest, Bellingham area in particular. I'll be staying out there from early October and through Winter. My snowboard will be with me, all my climbing cams and gear, and all my fishing rods. Anyone wanna show me around the Pacific Northwest? I'll be rolling solo and living out of my truck again.........
Old 09-01-2006, 08:04 PM

I'm From Vancouver, BC. If you wanna hit up the North Shore for some riding!! Me and my buds are always down for showing you some trails we hit up!! some PM me if you want to hook-up for a ride!!
Old 09-04-2006, 12:00 AM

If you're ever south...

Baker is awesome, and with Whistler about 1 to 1 1/2 hour away you're set for some great turns.

I ski bummed thru the 70s and had great time, things are a little different now, but still lotsa of great folks working / riding areas that will hook you up.

Let me know if you ever come south to ski Alpental or Crystal, we'll connect and show you around.

Good luck!
Old 09-04-2006, 04:41 AM

I'm From Vancouver, BC. If you wanna hit up the North Shore for some riding!! Me and my buds are always down for showing you some trails we hit up!! some PM me if you want to hook-up for a ride!!
97 Limited, awesome man. I'll pm you soon. I currently only have a hardtail, which doesn't do alot of good out in those mountains, but I plan on picking up an intense downhill frame when I get out there. I'll let you know before I leave for my roadtrip and give you a pm then.

Baker is awesome, and with Whistler about 1 to 1 1/2 hour away you're set for some great turns.

I ski bummed thru the 70s and had great time, things are a little different now, but still lotsa of great folks working / riding areas that will hook you up.

Let me know if you ever come south to ski Alpental or Crystal, we'll connect and show you around.

Good luck!
Str8, sounds good. I can't believe the magnitude of whistler/blackcomb's terrain. Monster of a mountain for sure. I hope this winter brings snow with all the rain. Last year they got tons of precip. but barely any of it was in the form of snow. In my travels over the winter you can bet I'll make it to Crystal, but Alpental is only for skiing right? I snowboard primarily so you'd have to get me on some tele's and show me how its done if I were to go to alpental. Peace man, and I'll keep ya posted.....if your looking for a skiing/riding partner ever.
Old 09-05-2006, 07:00 AM

Got the truck preppred and ready to go. 26 days and counting.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:54 PM

I ride Galbraith(Bellingham) almost every weekend , we could show you around , lotsa trails for everyone . Daryl