Off Road Trip Planning, Expeditions, Trips, & Events Discussion pertaining to scheduling trail runs and outings

Any SouthEastern PA off-roaders?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2015, 07:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any SouthEastern PA off-roaders?

Hey,

Everyone with a badass truck knows where there are some trails...

I know some good legal off-road locations. If you know of any in my area, LETS GET CONNECTED! Other than simply respecting privacy and the Law, Networking thru Yotatech adds to everyone's Toyota Truck Experience!!!!!
Old 03-22-2016, 11:12 AM

Hey im in southeastern pa. I just bought my truck specifically to offroad. And im looking for people to do it with.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:22 PM

Me too! I live in Southeast PA n right now have two spots to take our trucks. Do you have a winch? Is your truck locked? Thanks!
Old 03-24-2016, 03:12 AM

Its an 87 with 5inch springs. SAS. Mickey s MTZ 33s. Trail gear front and rear bumper. No locker yet. Are you wheeling that agressive spots??
Old 03-24-2016, 06:49 AM

Joe is that U?

One of the spots is my friend's backyard and its basically a figure eight shaped course on a hill. The other is a big farm along a river that has a nice swamp area as well as a course along the perimeter of the property all along a little river and its all setback from the back roads and across train tracks. Good times!!! :-)
Old 03-24-2016, 01:52 PM

You ever consider going to AOAA? you pay to get in. Tons of trails. Ivw ridden atv there just havent taken my truck cus I dont wanna go by myself
Old 03-25-2016, 07:21 AM

Not sure where AOAA is located.... but YES I've been hunting around places like that to go. The one place I check out.... Paragon I think.... There's a 3 truck minimum. That changes things for me. Guess I can't just drive there whenever I want to do some TRUCKIN!!??? Do you know if thats how it is at AOAA? Thanks!
Old 03-25-2016, 08:40 AM

I thought paragon was closed. AOAA you pay for the day. I think you can go by yourself.] Do you fourwheel with anyone else? Or just by yourself
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 AM

Anyone here want to go off-roading at Rausch Creek memorial day weekend? My wife and I want to get out and go camping/off-roading.... 33's on IFS
Old 06-28-2016, 01:43 PM

Down in DC and need to get out

Hey I just got my 2016 Toyota tundra limited with the TRD off road package. I currently live in Washington, DC but travel as often as possible, PA being a favorite for UFC fight nights monthly. (I used to live in Coatesville, PA) I haven't done any mods yet seeing as its only a week old, this is my first Yota and I still have a lot to learn......I would still like to begin networking in the Yota community. I would definitely travel if it meant a good time off roading, playing in the dirt, learning all I can from you more experienced vets, and camping for a couple of days. If anyone is interested lets put our minds together and get it goin!!!

Last edited by F*@$DcPotholes; 06-28-2016 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:22 AM

Hey everyone! I have a family farm me n some friends built an off-road track on. There's a swamp portion, speed portion and what I call the 'snake ravine'. Its in Chester County near Kennet Square if you're familiar. Send me a message if you want to meet and go to the farm with me. Oh yeh, its along a river so we can fish too! one thing, there's a waiver that has to be signed before you take your truck on the farm. When you see the track you'll understand why! :-)
Old 06-29-2016, 09:04 AM

Sounds like a Great time!!!

That's sounds awesome. I just moved from Coatesville a few months ago. I'm down in DC now but Chester is nothing but a hop skip and jump away!
Youre making these tracks sound borderline deadly lol! My truck is stock. 2016 Limited with the off road package. I literally just bought it a week ago but I'm just so excited to get it out and get it dirty I don't even care about any mods right now. If you think it can handle it then by all means sign me up...and if not sign me up anyways and ill show up with my rods in tow!
Old 06-29-2016, 10:56 AM

Most of the track is doable but you could get stuck in some parts and may wish to avoid other parts. Either way, its a BLAST. Fishing is good there in the early morning and evening. That's when I've seen bass n trout just about jumping out of the water. GOOD TIMES!
Old 06-29-2016, 11:04 AM

We can also camp there too! BYOB Gas station n convenience store 10 minutes away....
Old 06-29-2016, 11:25 AM

Sounds like a risk worth taking!

I would be down to give it a try as long as someone can pull me the hell out! Lol
Old 06-29-2016, 03:05 PM

Of course. I got straps. Bring tools just in case. Never know what'll happen. If you choose to go on trail 3 through the swamp you may want a shovel or chains or something. It gets nasty. Basically, I have three trails that cross over the snake ravine in the swamp. Trail 1 is for beginners but still has its challenges. Trail 2 take BALLZ of steel. Trail 3 is for Crawlers ONLY! The rest of the track's characteristics are up to the driver to find on their own. Best to start slow and go from there.....
Old 06-29-2016, 05:04 PM

Trail 1 please and thank you!

I'll be on trail one all day! I'll watch ride shotgun on the others😂😂😂
Tools? Lol! I'm really new to this! I'm Just anxious to learn!
Old 06-30-2016, 05:48 AM

Or you can be over on the beach that we made into the river cooking on
the two gas grills we got down there!!?? :-)

Tools would be anything you'd use to get yourself or anyone else out
of a rut or to make simple fixes on your truck. All good times!!
Prepare to get dirty if you get stuck n watch out for them
trees!!!!lol

Ray
Old 06-30-2016, 06:01 AM

Hey I can grill my ass off!!!!! Alright let's set this up and see if we can get more people!
Old 06-30-2016, 06:22 AM

Cool! That's why I'm on here, to get more Toyota Truckers in on it! Its a great place for off-raoding, dirt biking, four-wheeling, fishing, camping... Just one thing, no bathroom. River there but.... Ugh..... We may need to get a portapotty.

Quick Reply: Any SouthEastern PA off-roaders?