Aftermarket Passive Keyless Entry? - YotaTech Forums


Go Back   >


Alarm Systems Discussion related to installation, diagnostics, and purchasing of alarm systems

Aftermarket Passive Keyless Entry?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2006, 07:43 PM   #1
Contributing Member
Thread Starter
 
mastacox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,879
Aftermarket Passive Keyless Entry?

Ok, so here's a question for any alarm gurus out there...

I've been wondering, some new cars have a system called "passive keyless entry" where you have a small transponder on you, and the car will automatically unlock for you as you approach it, and lock when you walk away. Theoretically, you can just walk up to your car, get in (no ignition key rerquired), press a button to start the car, and you're off!

Now I realize bypassing the ignition could present all sorts of wierd problems, but perhaps there are companies that make an aftermarket system like this? Just curious is all, it's really cool!
mastacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacox View Post
Ok, so here's a question for any alarm gurus out there...

I've been wondering, some new cars have a system called "passive keyless entry" where you have a small transponder on you, and the car will automatically unlock for you as you approach it, and lock when you walk away. Theoretically, you can just walk up to your car, get in (no ignition key rerquired), press a button to start the car, and you're off!

Now I realize bypassing the ignition could present all sorts of wierd problems, but perhaps there are companies that make an aftermarket system like this? Just curious is all, it's really cool!
i sell this system and i have it install in my 99 civic the kit is universal and it also has a immobilizer system and it roles up the windows as well just in case you forget to lclose them open hit me up at cartechs4u@gmail.com
cartechs4u@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
Contributing Member
Thread Starter
 
mastacox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,879
Name of the system? Website?
mastacox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:21 PM   #4
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacox View Post
Name of the system? Website?
I sell this system well only the Passive Keyless entry (PKE), but the push start you can get it cheap on ebay this is why i dont sell it together with this system. And to really make it keyless like my car hit me up some when the weather gets better am gonna post a youtube link to people can see it
cartechs4u@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #5
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacox View Post
Name of the system? Website?
heres a pic of how it looks
cartechs4u@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #6
Registered User
 
littlecommando's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 790
that looks like spam to me...

even if its not, its really sketch, no website? everyone has a site now
littlecommando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecommando View Post
that looks like spam to me...

even if its not, its really sketch, no website? everyone has a site now
if yuo give me a email address i can send you a pic of the alarm system. am having trouble uploading it here or hit me up at AIM crzyluvrp18
cartechs4u@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:49 PM   #8
Contributing Member
 
Fink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartechs4u@gmail.com View Post
if yuo give me a email address i can send you a pic of the alarm system. am having trouble uploading it here or hit me up at AIM crzyluvrp18
Spam or not you revived a thread that is 2.5 years old with an ad for your alarm systems.

Fink
Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7
i just join this site to sell this system but your lost i already have it what most 2008 cars dont even have i have it on my just in case you change your mind i should post a video on youtube title passive keyless entry and another one with push start ignition...
cartechs4u@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS[MidAtl]: 1979-1983 Pickup Parts For Sale - Post Build Garage Clean Out kawazx636 Vehicles - Parting Out 31 02-23-2016 11:57 AM
88 v4 4runner vs 89 v6 as daily driver. SpookyMulder 86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 10 11-04-2015 11:56 AM
Newb looking to do an ENTIRE drivetrain conversion on 2gen 4Runner TheBFA Solid Axle Swaps, All Years 6 10-01-2015 12:18 AM
Justdifferentials / Nitro Gear 99 Land Cruiser 100 Series, SC'd, 4.88, lockers, etc justdifferentials Just Differentials 3 09-29-2015 05:30 PM
92 T4R replacement keyless entry kapeket 86-95 Trucks & 4Runners 1 09-02-2015 03:45 AM


Tags
4runner, 97, aftermarket, button, car, entry, ignition, img, install, keyless, passive, push, start, system, toyota

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:27 PM.


2010 InternetBrands, Inc.