YotaTech Forums  

Go Back   YotaTech Forums > Toyota SUV & Truck Tech > General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

General Vehicle Related Topics (Non Year Related) If topic doesn't apply to Toyotas whatsoever, it should be in Off Topic

Welcome to Yotatech!
Welcome to Yotatech,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)

citrusdragon
Send a message via Yahoo to CitrusTheDragon
Doctor Injector

About a week ago I set my injectors out to Jake The Snake at Doctor Injector and when they came back them look awesome and the numbers he was able to get out of them were an awesome improvement. I have a 22re that I am rebuilding and I haven't ran them in my truck yet but if you go to his website DoctorInjector.net or his partners website DocInjector.com you will see they are highly recommended many by NHRA and tons of race/offroad enthusiasts. I know in my area (Sacramento, CA); Evil Genius Racing, NorCal Performance, Diamond Diesel, ARC Performance racing, and several other racing companies from Sac NHRA Raceway & Roseville All-American Whelen NASCAR Raceway; have used them with great results and I have hear zero complaints from anybody.

I got the full meal deal(see the site) I started off with injector 1. @36cc, injector 2. @41cc, injector 3. @37cc, and injector 4. @35cc. When he finished I am flowing at injector 1. @47cc, injector 2. @ 47cc, injector 3. @ 47cc, and injector 4. @47cc. I will let you guys know how the perform after I install them hoping for more MPG's

DoctorInjector.net
(916)222-7126
Jake "The Snake" Rosen
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Yotatech!
hahahahahahahah sounds like you would see improvements if you put it in neutral and rolled it down a steep hill!!!
NorCal Performance www.NorCalPerformance.com (916)372-5438
Tires To Go www.CooperTire.com (916)372-6666
Doctor Injector www.DoctorInjector.net (916)222-7126
CitrusTheDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Yotatech
4WD Truck

Paid Advertisement

Tags
doctor, injector