Newbie Tech Section Often asked technical questions can be asked here

MySpace

Old 11-01-2008, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MySpace

I have no idea where to post this. so move it if you please just tell me where its going! haha

i think yotatech should make a myspace it would get the Tread lightly word out a little better and some people just dont know about the site who im sure would love it. i know i haven't been a member long and i found this site on accident one day. Alot of my buddies have toyotas and do alot of modding and would enjoy this site and up until i have told them about it no one even knew it was here. if you had a myspace and you were on peoples top friends it would spread fast and its a little easier telling people about group activities and stuff i dont know maby im just crazy and its a bad idea what do yall think?
Old 11-01-2008, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by YoterUp
I have no idea where to post this. so move it if you please just tell me where its going! haha

i think yotatech should make a myspace it would get the Tread lightly word out a little better and some people just dont know about the site who im sure would love it. i know i haven't been a member long and i found this site on accident one day. Alot of my buddies have toyotas and do alot of modding and would enjoy this site and up until i have told them about it no one even knew it was here. if you had a myspace and you were on peoples top friends it would spread fast and its a little easier telling people about group activities and stuff i dont know maby im just crazy and its a bad idea what do yall think?
x2
Old 11-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
http://groups.myspace.com/yotatech

as far as creating a profile for yotatech, i dont think thats a good idea. if one was to be made it would need to be done by Corey or KcTopher (the 2 founders and admins) but i think it still a dumb idea. This is a forum, plain and simple. you can come and post your questions, thoughts, and concerns about your toyota or find useful information by searching to find threads already created, but at the end of the day its still just a bunch of people talking online. yes we preach Tread Lightly, but creating a myspace profile for yotatech it seems retarded.

as far as "getting the word out" if you google toyota forum YT will be one of the top hits. with over 38,000 members it cant be that hard to find.

Last edited by Tofer; 11-01-2008 at 08:20 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:13 AM

thats a great idea!
Old 11-01-2008, 08:20 AM

they still dont have there own myspace tho thats just a group that doesnt help the new comers like me who knew nothing about it! and that group thing is not something that pops up everywhere i know ive been a member for almost a year now and didnt even know it was there until you just posted it.... i did join it tho! thanks
Old 11-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
i dont think YT has an issue with finding new members and if it did, i'm not sure how much a myspace page would help. dont get me wrong i'm as much of a myspace whore as the next guy, but creating a profile say hey check it out, i'm yotatech.com...... now goto www.yotatech.com just seems dumb. I admin a small forum so i know what its like trying to get members, but in the end, a new member is just that, one more ass to throw in his or her 2 cents. so if people dont know about yt, or havent found it on their own its their lost not ours.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:35 AM

thats a good way to be one sided and helpful huh. thanks for ruining my good idea! and my opinion isnt just trying to get members all joined up for no reason its to get new blood around here instead of reading the posts of the same 15 people who constantly post similar topics over and over again and there are alot more people out there who have good ideas to and sick trucks. why is it wrong to open up and expand.... Microsoft did it and LOOK AT BILL GATES NOW
Old 11-01-2008, 08:37 AM

oh and just to say how much it would help!! that link you send with the group had 156 people in it and how many people on this site even really know about it i know ive never herd of it... thats how much it helps....

Search this Thread